Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

jaycoo50

HSC
He doesn't go Syd boys. The biggest giveaway is topping maths with 95% and 93%, that doesn't happen lol.
yes it does, just cause you never got the mark and you don't even go to highly ranked selective school. hahah

I got the marks, so what is your problem.

hayabusaboston

HSC
So trials are done. Fuck, so relieved can finally relax with competing against my two rivals. Hope I come out on top for all subs but english, trials felt really good. Chem and phys were really nice, with some luck I might be able to get 95, but im cautiously optimistic. MX2 was rape, MX1 totally screwed up questions lolol, though still went pretty good, and engrish! YEA YEA I actually went really well in paper 1 I feel, as well as paper 2 (Though only 60% finished my 3rd essay).

Hm.

Yea I think we get results on monday. Will see if my anticipation of my results is correct or wildly off the mark lol

integral95

HSC
Man it's annoying sometimes when you've spent a month preparing for an exam and you don't get the mark you expected.....:mad2:

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Man sometimes it's annoying sometimes when you've spent a month preparing for an exam and you don't get the mark you expected.....
Don't worry :). Just keep your spirits up, because all you can do is move on and use it for motivation. But don't dwell on it for long..

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
So trials are done. Fuck, so relieved can finally relax with competing against my two rivals. Hope I come out on top for all subs but english, trials felt really good. Chem and phys were really nice, with some luck I might be able to get 95, but im cautiously optimistic. MX2 was rape, MX1 totally screwed up questions lolol, though still went pretty good, and engrish! YEA YEA I actually went really well in paper 1 I feel, as well as paper 2 (Though only 60% finished my 3rd essay).

Hm.

Yea I think we get results on monday. Will see if my anticipation of my results is correct or wildly off the mark lol
Know that feel...

Assistant principal said to me in year 10 i wasn't capable of doing economics, the other students were above my capacity. Proved them wrong, came 1st overall internally after some tough and somewhat unhealthy competition involving mind games. Can finally relax and not worry about this shit, best feeling.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
yes it does, just cause you never got the mark and you don't even go to highly ranked selective school. hahah

hmm so you know I don't go to a highly ranked selective school despite my school on here stating nsg

I must know you, whose alt could you be...

RealiseNothing

HSC

Oh and btw, even if you did miraculously get 93% in your MX2 trial, I did better, when I did the trial in year 11, so like, stop.

TheVatican

HSC
Can you still get into the 80s or 90s if you f'd up in the trials? And when i say f'd up, i mean either just passed or landed somewhere in the mid 70%...

RealiseNothing

HSC
Can you still get into the 80s or 90s if you f'd up in the trials? And when i say f'd up, i mean either just passed or landed somewhere in the mid 70%...
Your mark relative to everyone in your cohort is far more important. So it depends on how everyone else went.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
got results back lol

Paper 1

14/15 creative
14/15 essay (remarked, was 13/15)
7/15 unseen text .. lol (mine was used as the discriminator because all teachers marked it, and 7 was highest. sigh...would've initially gotten a 3/15)

Paper2:

14/15 mod a
12/15 mod b (conclusion was illegible, did this last - would've gotten higher)
15/15 mod c

English ext1

22/25 essay
23/25 creative

didn't study at all because the exam wasn't being assessed and also had biology before it

Biology: 74/100 ( questionable marking, meh)

coyney

HSC
Quick question guys, the people who are doing Extension 2 Mathematics in my year don't have to do any 2U exams because apparently they get 100%. Is this true?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Quick question guys, the people who are doing Extension 2 Mathematics in my year don't have to do any 2U exams because apparently they get 100%. Is this true?
I'm not sure about anything maths related but I was always under the impression that if you did 4U maths you don't need to sit the 2U exam?

bedpotato

HSC
Yeah. They don't have to. It's assumed they get a band 6. But, they would've done 2U as an accelerated student anyway

Speaking of maths ...
Got maths 2U mark back today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)