Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

TheVatican

HSC
Can you elaborate on that? Never really understood the ranking system. As far as i can understand, is that if you're ranking 1st or 2nd in your class and the rest are doing shit by regional standards then you are scaled down? What if everyone does shit in the same class?

coyney

HSC
Can you elaborate on that? Never really understood the ranking system. As far as i can understand, is that if you're ranking 1st or 2nd in your class and the rest are doing shit by regional standards then you are scaled down? What if everyone does shit in the same class?
If you're first it doesn't matter what everyone else in your class gets.

Makematics

HSC
we did our geo exam 2 weeks ago, and we have a class of 6 people, and STILL havent gotten our marks back! this is absolutely unbelievable.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
we did our geo exam 2 weeks ago, and we have a class of 6 people, and STILL havent gotten our marks back! this is absolutely unbelievable.
My first MX2 assessment I didn't get back for 2 months and we have 2 people, lols.

iBibah

HSC
lol
I'm thinking I got low 90's. At the time I posted that I was thinking more like 80 though before I realised I didn't do as bad as I thought.
hmmm, looks like second might catch you if your teachers dog eats your paper.....and eats you too.

iBibah

HSC
My first MX2 assessment I didn't get back for 2 months and we have 2 people, lols.
my mx2 teacher averages 2-4 weeks to mark an assessment........there is one student..........and the questions are from textbooks......textbooks with worked solutions.....

Focus is Key

HSC
my mx2 teacher averages 2-4 weeks to mark an assessment........there is one student..........and the questions are from textbooks......textbooks with worked solutions.....
My maths teacher has taken 3 months for 8 kids. What is it with maths teachers? What makes it worse is the General kids usually get theirs back a day after.

Last edited:

Makematics

HSC
ok LOL i am thankful for my school's marking now! but yeah, considering that they managed to mark english AOS AND modules in 2 weeks, i would expect geo to be faster. hopefully i'll get it back tomorrow. *shudders*

Makematics

HSC
I'm thinking I got low 90's. At the time I posted that I was thinking more like 80 though before I realised I didn't do as bad as I thought.
yeah, dont worry too much. did you lose marks on sillies? i lost so many on sillies, which has now become the cause of my demise. -.-

iBibah

HSC
my school is actually reasonably quick with maths which i am very grateful for, considering 130 odd people do MX1.
Same mx1 and 2u is really quick at mine, English is usually bad but they were heaps good for trials.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
You call urself wrecked with you get 90%? I would kill to get a 90, thats pre much a 99 when scaled.
I would be happy with a 70% coz thats pre much an E4.

Makematics

HSC
Same mx1 and 2u is really quick at mine, English is usually bad but they were heaps good for trials.
yer same, english is usually shocking, but they were great for trials. there were 6 markers though, one per section.

iBibah

HSC
You call urself wrecked with you get 90%? I would kill to get a 90, thats pre much a 99 when scaled.
Why should he base his goals on your standards and potential ?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
It's all relative, some people are over the moon at getting 70's for a subject, yet others are pissed if they don't get 95 +

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)