Trial mark in relation to exam mark (1 Viewer)

Urgh

HSC
So I got 77/100 in my physics trial, would i be looking at the same raw mark in the actual exam and therefore an aligned band 6? :)

1981Grant

HSC
My school is in the top ten and if you get above 80 you are a demi-god, the majority of these kids will still be getting band sixes. If your school performs well in your externals and you do to, you will likely get a band 6, however, the exam hasn't been yet so worrying about band 6 isn't important.

Urgh

HSC
ahaha thanks for the answer, well i guess i could be fucked then because i know how badly a lot of people will be going from the two classes at my school (my class of 4 especially). Like i was with them at 40-50 percent but i picked up my game at trials. Ah its my last exam, legals before, but im stressing more a b6 in this... legals like borderline im sitting on 87 for assessment mark

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
It all depends on the exam on the day! You can only do the best you can do

No use worrying about it

1981Grant

HSC
ahaha thanks for the answer, well i guess i could be fucked then because i know how badly a lot of people will be going from the two classes at my school (my class of 4 especially). Like i was with them at 40-50 percent but i picked up my game at trials. Ah its my last exam, legals before, but im stressing more a b6 in this... legals like borderline im sitting on 87 for assessment mark
Don't stress, if your rankings up there they won't pull you down anyway. You are honestly not that fucked if you are intelligent enough to worry about doing badly and considering that you may be getting a band six.

Urgh

HSC
its just that throughout the year i was an idiot and didnt put enough work and study in so for a lot of my subjects my marks were average or below par, but once it came to trials i improved all my subjects by minimum 10 percent... so ive been worrying about if with those low marks, if going well in these exams can atone for it.

1981Grant

HSC
It's not worth worrying about. Focus as much on the exams now and worry about the outcome afterwards.

zhiying

HSC
Lol you really can't compare :S my schools ranked 13th and I got 89/100 in Trials, guess I'm aiming that high but you never know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)