Trial or HSC (1 Viewer)

VicariousLife

HSC
Our trials are ridiculous, the highest weighting exam around 20%, some about 10%... At least it takes a bit of pressure off?

tambam

HSC
i dont see how my previous post warrants a neg rep x_cp3 but whatever floats your boat
Haha yeah, he negged me too.
What kind of retard thinks trials are worth more than hsc, which is 50% of your total mark?

airblitz7

HSC
It's because the trials are a very large portion of your internal mark. And I believe your external mark is moderated according to your internal rank, so therefore, your trial would impact on your externals; and thus people would credit it with more importance.

tambam

HSC
It's because the trials are a very large portion of your internal mark. And I believe your external mark is moderated according to your internal rank, so therefore, your trial would impact on your externals; and thus people would credit it with more importance.
Naah, your external mark isn't influenced by your internal mark in any way, its the other way round.
Your external mark is always just your hsc exam mark, no matter how badly you do internally.
And its 50% of your overal hsc mark, hence more important.

Psychology

HSC
The real pain is this year 11 kid sitting next to me doing the 2 unit exam and getting 100%, and also doing the 3 unit hsc exam in year 11 and getting 92+%. God...~

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
The real pain is this year 11 kid sitting next to me doing the 2 unit exam and getting 100%, and also doing the 3 unit hsc exam in year 11 and getting 92+%. God...~
Lol omg ._. kid in my grade (12) did 4u/3u last year, 97/95 mark. So jealous, that's 4 units done! (and done well...)

Blaake

HSC
I didn't think you could do the 4u Maths course in year 11? Lol shit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)