Trial vs HSC (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I reckon I did better in everything bar Modern (freaking got 95% in trial) and obv 2U Maths (although I'm crap at that anyway).

Got Geog to go.

leesh95

HSC
hey guys, i was wondering has anyone found the physics, chem and 2 unit maths HSC papers harder than the CSSA trials (or even the independent trials or whatever their school did)?
like seriously all my trials (except for adv english which was 77) were 80 or above... and theres no way I'm getting a raw 80 in physics and chem (minimum of 68 for chem and 63 for physics and a maximum of 73 for each subject, and I've accounted for the harsh marking lols)
and has anyone found our exams to be harder than the previous HSC ones (i know many people are saying maths was and i defs agree, but what about chemistry and physics), or am i just stupid and a choker when it comes to the HSC?
and i feel so depressed.... i was headed for an ATAR of 95 ish now I've kissed that goodbye and i ll be lucky to get higher than 92 (I still reckon i can get above 90 which is what i wanted from the beginning of year 11)
the only good thing is that I'm rank one for 2 unit, physics, chem and bio (my last exam... the last time i ll get bent over by the HSC)
but yeh HSC fucked me hard lol, anyone else feel the same about the HSC and trials, or even feeling depressed after the HSC( 1 and a half years of deadset solid study... feels like I've kinda wasted time, but i know that it made a difference, otherwise i wouldve failed if i didnt study at all)?
peace out.
Don't worry you aren't the only person feeling this way. I smashed my trials got above 90 for everything in the independent ones and then came along the HSC.
The 2u exam was my worst nightmare and so was chemistry. I am expecting about the same raw marks as you in both.
Its not just the HSC but I feel like I have been a very good student since I started school and now when the time finally came to achieve something out of it I bummed out.
I also don't think an ATAR of 90-92 is failure. SO many people including me would be thrilled to get that much. You are being too hard on yourself.

Focus is Key

HSC
You're not alone. I think I bombed out in Maths and Ancient to a lesser extent so yeah you're not the only one feeling like that. I defy agree maths was harder. I got 80's raw with the 2012 paper and with this years I'm lucky to be in the 60s raw.

lolitaaa

HSC
If no-one else in your grade was better than you, then you deserve it.
Don't worry too much. The worst thing can happen is that you end up at a different uni.

I told our Physics class today who doesn't even study: "there's always tafe"

Then again, I don't even think they can get over 30 ATAR.
What must it feel like getting a 30 atar??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)