Trials results? (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Got General Math back at 70/100

Not a great mark but i had math and business on the same day and one of them had to suffer

Champouf

HSC
Got General Math back at 70/100

Not a great mark but i had math and business on the same day and one of them had to suffer
I'd say that's a pretty good mark considering the average for my year was somewhere in the 30s and for my year it was 42. Our highest was 81 and our second best (me) got 73. A pretty shitty year for maths...

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
I'd say that's a pretty good mark considering the average for my year was somewhere in the 30s and for my year it was 42. Our highest was 81 and our second best (me) got 73. A pretty shitty year for maths...
Yeah, all the maths exams were hard, so a 70 is really good!! The average at my school was in the 40s...

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I think there are around ~4-5 people ahead of me judging off my current mark. Highest was 92, Followed by 81. Not too sure about the mean but it was a fail

mreditor16

HSC
lol you guys are so lucky you get english back quite quickly.

takes a while at my school lol....

btw congrats to all for how trials went and, for anyone not happy with marks, remember there's always time to improve. :)

someslovak

HSC
Uni Grad
CSSA trials
English advanced: 93
Business studies: 96
Studies of Religion 1U: 100
Chemistry: 88
Mathematics: 86 (still had to do it for some reason)
Mx1: 70
Mx2: 61

HSC
Biology - 93.5% (our school gave half marks due to ambiguous questions with weird answers)
Bio paper was half independent and half NEAP

Thank_You

HSC
CSSA trials
English advanced: 93
Business studies: 96
Studies of Religion 1U: 100
Chemistry: 88
Mathematics: 86 (still had to do it for some reason)
Mx1: 70
Mx2: 61
Wow, you ripped english (i bombed out ): ) and chemistry, and wow SOR! 3u and 4u needs work!!!
somelovak, could you please tell me how you studied for SOR ?! You memorise bulk of notes, or ?

someslovak

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, you ripped english (i bombed out ): ) and chemistry, and wow SOR! 3u and 4u needs work!!!
somelovak, could you please tell me how you studied for SOR ?! You memorise bulk of notes, or ?
Cheers Thank_You haha. We got marked hard as for English, but anyways the questions all matched my prepared arguments which was lucky. For RE there's not that much content so I created sample paragraphs for all possible essay questions and practiced them on past HSC questions. Make sure you use examples that are original.

Thank_You

HSC
Cheers Thank_You haha. We got marked hard as for English, but anyways the questions all matched my prepared arguments which was lucky. For RE there's not that much content so I created sample paragraphs for all possible essay questions and practiced them on past HSC questions. Make sure you use examples that are original.
Mate seriously THANKS!! I'm just about to do that, set out notes for each part they could possibly ask. Also, at the moment, i'm already setting what religion im answering for what, just asking is that what you're doing or you're just naturally good at both your religions? For example, im studying atm so that I know im answering Christianity for Section II and Judaism for Section III. Comments ? :)

angelano33

HSC
Thought I under performed in the trials but ended up topping 4 out of the 5 subjects :p

But the 3u exam was EXTREMELY HARD tho!! My teacher had a go at us for achieving such poor results - almost half of the class failed and the highest mark is 81% (me).

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
English adv: 87%
English ext: 90%
Maths ext: 86% (disappointed with this one tbh)
Maths ext 2: 86%
FT: 97.5%
VA: 98%

Tbh I lost the ability to care about my trial results after I got English back haha

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
English adv: 87%
English ext: 90%
Maths ext: 86% (disappointed with this one tbh)
Maths ext 2: 86%
FT: 97.5%
VA: 98%

Tbh I lost the ability to care about my trial results after I got English back haha
Awesome job! :)

mirin' dem marks 4 FT and VA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)