Trials (1 Viewer)

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I just did my chem midcourse and it was hard because it was easier then i thought it was going to be. And thus i dont think i did to well. I was be stoked if i got 85%.

But the question is, is the trials harder then the actual exams for the HSC and who writes the hardest trial papers?? I know this has been asked but if i am coming 5/14 for chem, is there any way back into the top 2? We have done 40% worth of assessments.

Ah, i am so worried about my chem, I was hoping for way better. But what can we do....

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Its just do depressing getting shit results. Ohh, For F Sake.

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
yeah that's exactly how i felt when it happened. Try calculating your maximum potential mark for the hsc like if you were to get 100% in all the next assessments, what mark would you get, and then calculate the lowest accceptable mark. You might feel a bit better and sharper.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Well You've already done your chem midcourse, so there's nothing you can do to fix that, however you should be practicing for your upcoming trials. Try independent papers and CSSA papers,they are they best thus far. Yeah HSC trials are usually way more difficult than actual HSC papers, so yes just keep practicing trial papers!!

ya_mum

HSC
Well You've already done your chem midcourse, so there's nothing you can do to fix that, however you should be practicing for your upcoming trials. Try independent papers and CSSA papers,they are they best thus far. Yeah HSC trials are usually way more difficult than actual HSC papers, so yes just keep practicing trial papers!!
where do you get ur trial papers?

fullysick1

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah HSC trials are usually way more difficult than actual HSC papers, so yes just keep practicing trial papers!!
wrong!

especially in terms of maths.

I have never seen a maths trial harder than a maths hsc , to me maths trials are always easier than hsc maths papers

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
From BOS resources , tutors , off people

wrong!

I have never seen a maths trial harder than a maths hsc , to me maths trials are always easier than hsc maths papers
Well Yeh prob for maths the difficulty might be one the same level or easier perhaps but for science subs it usually is a bit more difficult.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
yeah that's exactly how i felt when it happened. Try calculating your maximum potential mark for the hsc like if you were to get 100% in all the next assessments, what mark would you get, and then calculate the lowest accceptable mark. You might feel a bit better and sharper.
That would probably make me stress more. I have most likely then not F***ked my HSC

btw emma watson is very hot.
Couldnt agree more brother.
There all over the net. Google is your friend
I will be gunning down trials. I was hoping for a study free holiday but thats certainly not going to be the case.

Last edited:

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
I will be gunning down trials. I was hoping for a study free holiday but thats certainly not going to be the case.
Dw, majority of students here wont have a study free holiday!! Especially Ya_mum Damnnnn

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
I cant even get the right answer in the MC ffs.
Keep Practicing!, but I highly suggest you know your dotpoints real good and then attempt the MC. If you get any wrong, think of why your answer is wrong and learn from it.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Keep Practicing!, but I highly suggest you know your dotpoints real good and then attempt the MC. If you get any wrong, think of why your answer is wrong and learn from it.
Anyone that reads this, Never ever study until 4am and then go to sleep. If you dont know your shit by 11pm, then just go to bed and sit the exam the next day. If you dont know your stuff then there isnt anything youre going to do about it. I leanrt the hard way

ya_mum

HSC
LOL it's stupid to go to sleep after 11pm, since your attention span and cognitive processes are rendered pretty much ineffectual. Apparently it's 9 hours minimum from the experts.

wrong!

wrong!

what a load of bullshit. get the fuck out bitch!

trials are usually much harder than the HSC since schools use it to spur students to study harder in the stuvac.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Trial exams always appear to be harder than the HSC - even if they're not - because of the preparation time difference. You have weeks to study for the HSC, but you will be lucky if they got 1.5 weeks to study for trials.

In my experience, some trial papers are indeed harder than the HSC. I guess it depends on what topics/subjects you're good at though.

The catholic trials are a good place to start if you want "hard" practise papers.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Me thinks it's Matt.

Anyway in terms of difficulty, usually it's

Trials > HSC.

Aindan

HSC
In terms of maths papers,

trials and hsc are kinda different. Hsc has easy questions initally but the last question is very challenging. You will be hardpressed to find harder questions than Q8 HSC for 4u in trial papers.

fullysick1

Banned
HSC
N/A
LOL it's stupid to go to sleep after 11pm, since your attention span and cognitive processes are rendered pretty much ineffectual. Apparently it's 9 hours minimum from the experts.

wrong!

what a load of bullshit. get the fuck out bitch!

trials are usually much harder than the HSC since schools use it to spur students to study harder in the stuvac.
oi!

I have done my hsc two years ago son, I know what I am talking about, you on the other hand are awaiting failure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)