trials (1 Viewer)

kim_

hey wen r pplz havin their trials????

wot topics r uz guna hav in it, coz we havnt even started our options topic and yeah...

Budz

HSC
Yea weve finished our opton but havent started chemical monitoring and management... and my trials are on the second week back from school...
:) cant wait
:p
lol what a nerd

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ours has only a but of our option included.

i'm scared.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
I'm doing the CSSA trial paper, so my Chem exam is on Friday 5/8. We've almost finished Module 9.4 and we still have Shipwrecks to go.

kim_

good luck every one I know im screwed, were like half way thru a/e and we havnt even done cmm

HSC
fairydust said:
good luck every one I know im screwed, were like half way thru a/e and we havnt even done cmm
i'm in the same situation as you. in this case, the teacher (usually the curriculum coordinator) who reads the trial paper before the exam begins will take out the cmm questions and replace them with questions from the modules that you would have already studied in chem. so don't worry, you and your class are not screwed.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
I'm doing the CSSA trial paper, so my Chem exam is on Friday 5/8. We've almost finished Module 9.4 and we still have Shipwrecks to go.

I'm pritty sure were doing the CSSA trials.. so yeh most likely that's when i have mine...

by the way... I'm almost 100% sure that our teachers aren't allowed to see the trial papers before the exam...

seeing as most of us havn't completed the courses yet wouldn't that mean we'd be getting extra time for a limited amount of marks...

for example.. we've now completed all the core topicsfor chem... and we've just started the option.. now were gonna be tested on the option...(what we're up to only)... so how would we, or our teacher, know just how much time we should be given if they havn't seen the exam yet..

my pt being we could be doing a 2 hour 40 minute exam... in 3 hours... which obviously isn't fair.... plus... it's not going to do us anygood.. since the trials should be a good indication of how we perform under strict time constraints...

For subjects like physics.. wer're going to be tested on the 3 core topics so that would be quite easy to determine just how much time we're allowed to have..
but yeh i was just concerened.. and thought i might ask...

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
physician said:
I'm pritty sure were doing the CSSA trials.. so yeh most likely that's when i have mine...

by the way... I'm almost 100% sure that our teachers aren't allowed to see the trial papers before the exam...

seeing as most of us havn't completed the courses yet wouldn't that mean we'd be getting extra time for a limited amount of marks...
Even though it says on the timetable that teachers are not to alter the paper, they generally do anyway. It's too difficult to alter the time required and so teachers breach the "rule" whenever necessary.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i'm totally speechless. i was repped for my most pointless post in which i spelt "bit" as "but".

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
fairydust said:
Man, you're gonna have to do a lot of research to catch up next term. CMM probably took the longest amount of time for us.

I still don't know the date of mine, but it will probably be around week 4 or 5. It is on 3 cores and first 4 or 5 points of shipwrecks.

nanashi

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i'm totally speechless. i was repped for my most pointless post in which i spelt "bit" as "but".
lucky u
anyway, my trials r in weeks 3 and 4. i think chem is in the first week. ive still got time to study...

SmileyCam

HSC
Mine r in weeks 3 and 4, and we've got to finish CMM in the two weeks beforehand, >.< we have a craptastic teacher who always wants to talk about politics and crap

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
velox said:
cmm is easy. By far the most bs module there is in chem.
Yea...there isn't a great deal of maths or anything like that in CMM....it's mostly memory-work. Imo, the latter part of CMM is just a repeat of Yr 9 and 10 Geography.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Yea...there isn't a great deal of maths or anything like that in CMM....it's mostly memory-work. Imo, the latter part of CMM is just a repeat of Yr 9 and 10 Geography.

I am momentarily studying cmm and it is so tiring... ur right.. it is basically memorisation... and a whole lot of it... i was kind of asleep in yr 9 and 10 geography... but yeh the stuff is pritty staright forward anyways...

but genereally i think i like cmm and have begun to like the other modules after having studied them (some for the first time)

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
We did geography in year 9 and 10? Lol, those years are a bit of a blur to me. But seriously, CMM is the biggest pile of rope learning. It gives me the shits.

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
thunderdax said:
We did geography in year 9 and 10? Lol, those years are a bit of a blur to me. But seriously, CMM is the biggest pile of rope learning. It gives me the shits.
rote *thumbs up*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)