trials (1 Viewer)

kim_

thunderdax said:
Man, you're gonna have to do a lot of research to catch up next term. CMM probably took the longest amount of time for us.
R u srz? I kinda know all of it although we didnt learn it in class, how long did it take u to finish cmm?

HSC
we finished CMM very quickly, like started on it week 3 and now onto week 10 we had just finished off water analysis

i find CMM the easiest module, POM the most interesting and acidic environment the hardest

although my biggest weakness is electrochemistry, i might study over that subsection twice

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Casmira said:
we finished CMM very quickly, like started on it week 3 and now onto week 10 we had just finished off water analysis

i find CMM the easiest module, POM the most interesting and acidic environment the hardest

although my biggest weakness is electrochemistry, i might study over that subsection twice
I agree with virtually all you have said there...
In The Acidic Environment, it's difficult to grasp some of the concepts. But after some study and revision you get used to it. CMM has to be both the most boring and the easiest of the topics. Electrochemistry was kind of confusing for me at the beginning but after reading through a few textbooks I've got the hang of it, and seeing as I'm doing Shipwrecks it's a must.

HSC
oxidants, reductants, reducing agents, oxidising agents, oxidation reduction
*explodes*

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
fairydust said:
R u srz? I kinda know all of it although we didnt learn it in class, how long did it take u to finish cmm?
Yeah, the deduce ions part took us really long but that might have been because we had a crappy substitute teacher. We had to do the CFCs part of the syllabus for the research assignment and we did like 2 lessons on it in class. Apart from the deduce ions part of the syllabus its actually fairly short though.

ishq

brown?
HSC
We have PoM, Acidic, Shipwrecks and the easier half of CMM.
CSSA trials.
I'm shit scared - I was trying to study Shipwrecks today - nothing, absolutely nothing registered. It was like I was trying to read a different language. :(

Is it just me who is having these strange relapses of memory?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ishq said:
We have PoM, Acidic, Shipwrecks and the easier half of CMM.
CSSA trials.
I'm shit scared - I was trying to study Shipwrecks today - nothing, absolutely nothing registered. It was like I was trying to read a different language. :(

Is it just me who is having these strange relapses of memory?
no me tooo.. after studying chem for 4 days staright .. today being my fifth... chem is officially a new language to me..

we're also doing the CSSA trials... but hey i never go good in chem exams... so i have a big gap for improvemnt... which is what keeps me going...

I hope they stuff all the easy stuff into the exam..

were gonna be tested on all core topics and we may be tested on probably the first sub-section of shipwrecks.. max...

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
thunderdax said:
Yeah, the deduce ions part took us really long but that might have been because we had a crappy substitute teacher. We had to do the CFCs part of the syllabus for the research assignment and we did like 2 lessons on it in class. Apart from the deduce ions part of the syllabus its actually fairly short though.
Have you done it as a prac yet? My class did the deduce ions part both as a normal prac and as an assessment...it makes it much easier to remember what tests you need to use and what results you're looking for.

Libbster

HSC
CMM is crap it is so boring and the worst module by far, my favs are acidic and production. Our trials are in week 5 and 6 and we only started shipwrecks week 8 last term. However, I am prepared as I have been using the holidays to get ahead of the class and type up shipwrecks notes. Yay for me lol

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Libbster said:
CMM is crap it is so boring and the worst module by far, my favs are acidic and production. Our trials are in week 5 and 6 and we only started shipwrecks week 8 last term. However, I am prepared as I have been using the holidays to get ahead of the class and type up shipwrecks notes. Yay for me lol
You're lucky you have your trials in Wks 5 and 6 - mine are in Wks 3 and 4, like anyone else doing the CSSA papers

Btw. where'd you get that video in your sig from? It's hilarious :D

kim_

SmileyCam said:
Mine r in weeks 3 and 4, and we've got to finish CMM in the two weeks beforehand, >.< we have a craptastic teacher who always wants to talk about politics and crap

omg!!!dont start me on crappy teachers seriously my teacher is the worst teacher we havnt learnt jack all in the past two years.... and i actually like chem so thats a bummer...we havnt even finished acidic environment or started CMM... at elats ur teacher talks about something our teacher doesnt even talk about anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)