trying to fall out of love, (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

Yarg said:
well, just deleted everything of hers off my computer, threw out a few things of hers i had laying around. Deleted her from my phone, from my email, from msn. now lets just hope this other girl replies to my msg and im on my way, woohoo.
Very good option. If it doesn't work and you're still having trouble in like a month I have more tips.

Yarg

HSC
Nah, its all good, the other girl that i only met a while ago once is replying to my messages now, she just ran out of credit, and shes cool.

Im on the road to recovery baby, woohoo!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
love via sms...
nice................................................

Evansy

HSC
Shuter said:
Now I will give you useful tips.

Actively try to forget about her, no contact is good, try not to be in the same places she is, if ever you start to reminice about the fun times you had with her, just stop yourself and force yourself to think about something else.

Over time you will actually forget. GOing for another girl soon, but not too soon is also a wise option.
dude its going to be hard, im tyring to get over well, try and forget about my ex, its hard, esp when she is friends with ur friends. btu wat u need to do is just try and do things that have no significance to this one person, go out be with friends, do things that will make you happy, by being happy all the time you will in time forget about ur problems. you will realise how dump you were and then you will be ready to move on. ( man i wished i could take my own advice)

Pierotte

HSC
dont forget about her... thats one of the sadist things you could do. i dont see how you can go from being best friends to not talking. be her friend, nothing more. In time she may realise what shes missed out on, but i think its sometimes better... relationships can fuck things up........ but atleast youll have a firend y'know

corro

HSC
easiest way to forget her, avoid ALL contact and then remember the way she fucked you over

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
sms her n tell her u miss her n wana catch up sometime soon, no strings attatched, jst hang out.

and respect the fact she has a BF now. dont move in on her, cos if one day u get ur chance with her, u wouldnt want her cheatin on u with some1 else

S

Shuter

Pierotte said:
dont forget about her... thats one of the sadist things you could do. i dont see how you can go from being best friends to not talking. be her friend, nothing more. In time she may realise what shes missed out on, but i think its sometimes better... relationships can fuck things up........ but atleast youll have a firend y'know
beccaxx said:
sms her n tell her u miss her n wana catch up sometime soon, no strings attatched, jst hang out.

and respect the fact she has a BF now. dont move in on her, cos if one day u get ur chance with her, u wouldnt want her cheatin on u with some1 else
You girls are retarded, This is the worst advice ever.

Yarg

HSC
I have to agree with Shuter once again, that is horrible advice, she fucked me over, she doesnt give a flying fuck about the friendship, i tried being friends with her twice, even when she didnt have a boyfriend... fuck that advice, seriously.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
u dont love her then already.
i was givin u advice if u LOVED her. and obviously u dont, cos ur all, wat bout how she treated me me me.
love isnt bout u hunny. mayb u should learn that soon

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
i was givin u advice if u LOVED her. and obviously u dont, cos ur all, wat bout how she treated me me me.
So this guy make a thread about falling out of love, and you tell him what to do if he loved her?

gg

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
beccaxx said:
u dont love her then already.
love isnt bout u hunny. mayb u should learn that soon

Just becuase you are bitter and hurt and upset towards a person doesnt mean you dont love them. Thats what makes it hurt so much more...knowing how it was and how it is now and realising how much is lost.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Shuter said:
You girls are retarded, This is the worst advice ever.

fuckin agreed, girls...ur so stupid in that, contradctions 2 the max, sms her when she's fucked it up? like...yehhh...good one, try n con a dumbass into that, not a normal half decent (at least) guy

total n utter shit, sorry, im talkin from experience, n it doesnt work that way, they jus think ur tryint 2 get them back, and despite being honest, girls seem 2 not agree....

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i agree with the boys...once a relationship screws up, the best thing is space and time, there is no way i would be friends with that person straight away. the pain and emotions are still there and it just screws you around real bad. leave her alone to let you heal and her wake up to herself

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
omfg! lol, such a legend, a girl who agrees with the guys...coz its TRUE, damn girls, expect us 2 be good friends straight afta doing woteva happened...but its true that time heals even the deepest of scars

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
braad said:
omfg! lol, such a legend, a girl who agrees with the guys...coz its TRUE, damn girls, expect us 2 be good friends straight afta doing woteva happened...but its true that time heals even the deepest of scars
You're a disgrace to the y chromosome.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jumb said:
You're a disgrace to the y chromosome.
no im not, im a disgrace to the combination of the X and the Y despite wot u might think, im all here...maybe

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
braad said:
Im a girl too...and i agreed :p

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
The two serious relationships I've had in my life (well, not very serious, but..meh) ended differently. One of them was with a girl I was friends with before and that ended well with us still being friends. The second was with someone I had never met before the relationship and that ended badly, haven't seen her/spoken to her since. But I can understand how a failed relationship with someone you were friends with can ruin that friendship. A romantic relationship brings you alot closer and you discover new things about that person, things you had never known before. Some of those thigns could be bad. Also, if it was a very physical relationship there's always that tension between you and them so it can be awkward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)