• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

TSD tomorrow (1 Viewer)

casebash

HSC
I went to crytography and it was reasonably interesting (although i missed the first part). My second lecture, a mathimatical problem a computer can never solve, was extremely interesting and has major implications far beyond computer theory. There was one error in the guys proof, but i only realised it after I left, and it was reasonable easy to fix up.

Carnivour

HSC
casebash said:
I went to crytography and it was reasonably interesting (although i missed the first part). My second lecture, a mathimatical problem a computer can never solve, was extremely interesting and has major implications far beyond computer theory. There was one error in the guys proof, but i only realised it after I left, and it was reasonable easy to fix up.
you are one of the guys that won the maths search prize, right?

justchillin

HSC
steel, we werent saying that dude, I was just commenting that he was just reading notes whcih was fair enough... I didnt bother myself with maths search...

casebash

HSC
Yeh, I was one of those guys who got a medal. I didn't have a map so instead of going to the lecture i originally put down i followed graham to crytography.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)