Tupac Shakur (2 Viewers)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i don't understand why 2pac is worshipped while notorious B.I.G takes a distant second....fkn ppl don't know shit.
hmm i know wot u mean...ppl focus more on tupac than biggie...biggie was awesome hes by no means a distant second unfortunately not many ppl realise this fact

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
whenever i ask a 2pac fan 'whats the first 2pac song u ever heard' the answer is always 'changes' :rolleyes:

they are not fans, they are fakers. Real fans will try to avoid saying changes cuase its an obvious hit and find a song deep within his album u know what i am tlaking shit

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
funny, all the wogs i've encountered like techno, its the abo's who like gangsta rap XD
Well obviouzly you don't know enough of em.

funniboi

HSC
changes was the first song he ever wrote......

my personal favourites are

teardrops and closed caskets

and brendas got a baby.

he's a lyrical genious, and those songs just shows how he expresses what he think, into song. some might like it, some dont.
i for one, do :)

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Ambition of a Ridah, the beat of that song iz dope.

Not a huge fan of him, but he haz my respect. And he iz, witout doubt, one of the best rap artistz to ever live on thiz planet.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
And yo life iz worthless, end it while you can, befo the Family First Party find out that you're in fact gay and beat the fuck out of you.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
whenever i ask a 2pac fan 'whats the first 2pac song u ever heard' the answer is always 'changes' :rolleyes:

So? Who gives a shit? It was the first one I heard - It introduced me to him and now im an avid Pac fan.

Get this whole "mainstream music is bullshit" mentality out of here. Just cos it was produced for a mainstream audience doesn't make it evil and shit. It's a great song, reached mass population and has introduced people to his music. Quit bitching.

BIG was a great MC, but Tupac was and is better than him.

HSC
illmatic said:
So? Who gives a shit? It was the first one I heard - It introduced me to him and now im an avid Pac fan.

Get this whole "mainstream music is bullshit" mentality out of here. Just cos it was produced for a mainstream audience doesn't make it evil and shit. It's a great song, reached mass population and has introduced people to his music. Quit bitching.

BIG was a great MC, but Tupac was and is better than him.
ah a radio hip hop fan, ok kewl no worries mate....have u heard that new song 'how we do' its pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)