Tupac Shakur (1 Viewer)

N.U.G.

HSC
wow, what a long thread...

my input on Tupac Shakur is that he was one of the greatest rappers AND one of the greatest people to have ever lived...

R.I.P.

funniboi

HSC
"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven." - Tupac

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
Definitely one of the greats of rap in my opinion. Was pretty much the first rapper I listened to (All Eyez On Me was one of the first albums I ever bought) and his work was quality. I just dislike how many people I come across seem to believe that Tupac is the first rapper in the history of rap.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I like tupac.. not a great fan.. but i can listen to him anytime anywhere.
His versatility is great...

my faves are probably - "I get around" feat Digital Underground and "Do for love".

Greats...

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i love 2pac...................question:

dead or alive???????:confused:

i think dead
i know this guy who was totally admant about him being alive and i think it was last year he was spose to come back or something (september sometime?)

AND HE DIDNT!!!! lol :D

something about numbers and him coming back after a certain amount of years..im not too sure

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
i know this guy who was totally admant about him being alive and i think it was last year he was spose to come back or something (september sometime?)

AND HE DIDNT!!!! lol :D

something about numbers and him coming back after a certain amount of years..im not too sure
i think it was his album. he had an album released after his dead, but i think it was just a collection of songs that never made it on other albums and the ones he didnt get to release before his death

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
The reason why i see tupac as a great artist is that his lyrics have deep messages and stories from his life experiences, the wrong he sees in the world and the racism in america at the time of him alive.

my favourite slower songs of tupac that u can listen to while chillin with yuor significant other are

1. Do for Love
2. Uncoditional Love
3. To live and Die in L.A

and the songs that i enjoyed the most

1. To live and Die in LA
2. Thug Passion
3. Thugs Mansion

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Ren said:
tupac is good, and i don't think that he's great only because he died, he always was great. Eazy E died, he was great he's remembered also because he was great not becauase he died. you can't just say that people are only great because they are not living nemore, as if their death is the only reason that people buy their cds and listen to them! No-one goes out and choses to listen to music just because the artist is dead, they do it because they are talented!

Some of my Tupac fav's:
Thug Luv
changes
Hit Em Up
I know it's a year late, but
*points to Kurt Cobain.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
tupac threads are boring and shit, and it's a really sad reflection on the genre that almost 10 years after he died they are still rehashing his material.

btw wiggers are fucking gay

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
tupac threads are boring and shit, and it's a really sad reflection on the genre that almost 10 years after he died they are still rehashing his material.

btw wiggers are fucking gay
maybe it sais that his lyrics and music were so great that he continues to be talked about after 10 years.

wiggers are gay i agree, but if you like his music that doesnt make you a wigga and i like his music just like alot of people. i might aswell say that if u listen to metal yuo are some metal freak with long hair and white skin. prob true but still my point is yuor an idiot

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I listen to metal. I'm white, and growing my hair. Your point?

HSC
~bumchum~ said:
OMGGGGGGGGG...so juz focus on tha BAD thingz HUH???..2pac has killed tha music industry!!!...thatz all that mattaz n itz why we LUV HIM!!!!.....hez been tha greatest inspiration of ALL tym!..damn u ppl whu bring him down!...GOSH!.....

cali luv...hit em up...changez...*duh*...and thug mansion!
hahaha, aint nothing but a gangsta yo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)