Tutorial attendance (1 Viewer)

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
ive missed three tutorials, and you can miss two in order to pass.
idont want to fail, so what do i do??????:confused:

halapenyo

HSC
the only thing you can do is email your tutor or the lecturer and ask them about it.

halapenyo

HSC
i have missed all but 3-4 of my maths tutes.

HSC
yeah for ASB courses the rule isnt really applied, arts courses are more tutorial intensive so might be a little different.

its only if you get between 46-49 and if youve been to 80%+ tutes then you're chance of getting a pass conceded is much higher.

i went to literally 2 tutes for a third year accounting course and passed np.

HSC
Uni Grad
ive missed three tutorials, and you can miss two in order to pass.
idont want to fail, so what do i do??????:confused:
In most cases, if you want special consideration or pass conceded (provided that your WAM is high enough), then you should go to all tutes. But as for you, you would be denied special consideration and a chance for a PC, but you can still pass the course.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol it depends how harsh your tutor wants to be. they have the power to fail you if they want to because <80% classes equates to an auto fail

HSC
lol it depends how harsh your tutor wants to be. they have the power to fail you if they want to because <80% classes equates to an auto fail
actually, tutor has nothing to do with it. they just submit attendance to the LIC once the semester is over

essentially if you score 50+ you pass and they won't even look at your attendance, so thats the best way to get through this OP. just pass the course.

going to 80% tutes is just your safety net if you get 46-49, then they have a committee to look at you case by basis, and factor things like attendane, performance in other assessments, special consideration etc to see if you pass or not.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol well idk who enforces it since my tutor is also my LIC. but some people in my class got sent emails saying they'd fail the course if they don't start attending their classes

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
lol well idk who enforces it since my tutor is also my LIC. but some people in my class got sent emails saying they'd fail the course if they don't start attending their classes
yeah thats what i got.. i emailed my tutor back to see what dates i was away and see what else i can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)