Tutorials first week of semester? (1 Viewer)

veverica

HSC
N/A
I know some other unis don't have tutorials until the second week of semester, I was just wondering if Macquarie's the same or whether tutorial attendance is expected from week one?

*rUsTy*

HSC
Well, they'll call the roll. I'd say it would count regardless of that fact it's Week 1.

Lou283

HSC
No, many subjects don't have tutorials week 1. Best thing to do is check your unit outline - if it's not up yet ask in your first lecture. Some units do have tutes first week but most don't.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
More often than not, a tutorial can occur in the first week provided that the set of preceding lectures have been completed.

Looking back on last year's timetables, I found that I had labs starting on the first week but tutorials starting on the second week. If you are able to check MQ's timetabling unit, it may be clarified for you.

Odyssey2001

HSC
Some do, some don't. I know for one of my units I have a tutorial first week back whilst for my others I don't. The only way to be 100% sure is to check the unit outline and if you don't have it e-mail the lecturer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)