Tutoring at hurstiville? (1 Viewer)

ItsColinoOo0o

HSC
I was wondering if there is a good tutoring college around the hurstiville area.

There is a pre uni college there and this other college called Dr Du which i have no idea of and i dont know what to do.

Help?

ItsColinoOo0o

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
i do believe you're the first 2010er i've ever come across on BoS. congratulations.

all my friends who did the hsc last year went to dr du.

they all did pretty well.

well except for one but i wouldn't consider her...

haha

i registered on this site cause im doing ipt this year and it doesnt hurt to find extra info\

some of my friends go dr du but srsly

"dr du" just sounds really crap

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
ItsColinoOo0o said:
haha

i registered on this site cause im doing ipt this year and it doesnt hurt to find extra info\

some of my friends go dr du but srsly

"dr du" just sounds really crap
ipt and you're in year... 9?!

:rofl: yes i do agree. it sounds pretty meh.

but one of them got a unsw engineering co-op so i'm not gonna diss dr du.

try it out and see how you go larhhh.

ItsColinoOo0o

HSC
yeah its like this accelerated class at our school. we have one for engineering too

but the ppl who go dr du at my school in yr 9 arent necessarily that smart.

Helene

HSC
It depends which subject you are studying. The brain has the best english and science teachers from my experience. I went there last year after going to dr du and thought the brain was stacks better. The owner is a top english teacher and makes sure the classes are small. They also do private.

hope that helps

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
dr du got first in state for both 4 and 3 unit this year, plus some state ranks.

(ill tutor you better though haha)

Akiheart

HSC
N/A
ahaha lols i already go for maths (H)...ahahah
hey ur that guy that topped 4 u and 3u and got 99.95 atar ? congratzz =)

hmm where did u go tut for english....cuz i dun wanna stay at du...since that john guy is super scaryy...and helen is teaching a different module from what im doing at schl =/

Jacob1991

HSC
ahaha lols i already go for maths (H)...ahahah
hey ur that guy that topped 4 u and 3u and got 99.95 atar ? congratzz =)

hmm where did u go tut for english....cuz i dun wanna stay at du...since that john guy is super scaryy...and helen is teaching a different module from what im doing at schl =/
na simon (aka maths god) is the guy who topped 4U, im the guy who came 3rd
and tom is the guy who topped 3U, im the guy who came 7th :)

For english, i had a private tutor. If u want, i can ask her if she wants more work (personally, i think she's amazing :D).

And John is scary - i've seen so many girls crying cause of him. And Helen just gives u a crap load of sheets which, for me, eventuated in the garbage without any further glances.

Akiheart

HSC
N/A
ohh LOL...but still gooddd...dr du was like bemaing proud when he told us at tutor 2day...ahahha
he had all ur names in huge nice fontt
LOL
yes plzzz
hmm i;ll add u on msn? and u can gimme deets?

Jacob1991

HSC
ohh LOL...but still gooddd...dr du was like bemaing proud when he told us at tutor 2day...ahahha
he had all ur names in huge nice fontt
LOL
yes plzzz
hmm i;ll add u on msn? and u can gimme deets?
lol du is gonna brag hard this time.. outta the top 20 in 4u and 3u , he got both 1st, 7th, 9th in 3U and 1st, 3rd, 10th (?) in 4U - i dont think any other coaching centre comes close.
And i'll email her now.

Akiheart

HSC
N/A
lol du is gonna brag hard this time.. outta the top 20 in 4u and 3u , he got both 1st, 7th, 9th in 3U and 1st, 3rd, 10th (?) in 4U - i dont think any other coaching centre comes close.
And i'll email her now.
ahahah yerr he was like i jst knew after the simulation test that this yr we were gna get the top ranks ahah
yerr du like pwns at maths...but i think troung;s pretti good as well?

ahahah ok thx!

Jacob1991

HSC
ahahah yerr he was like i jst knew after the simulation test that this yr we were gna get the top ranks ahah
yerr du like pwns at maths...but i think troung;s pretti good as well?

ahahah ok thx!
yeh the upside of having soo many state rankings is good for advertising, but the down side is, of course, that he has to fork out a lot of $$$ to those who got 100 in maths and 99.95 ATAR. As far as i know, in the boys' class, he's giving out at least 5k, a lot higher than the 2k total he gave out last year lol.

Akiheart

HSC
N/A
yeh the upside of having soo many state rankings is good for advertising, but the down side is, of course, that he has to fork out a lot of $$$ to those who got 100 in maths and 99.95 ATAR. As far as i know, in the boys' class, he's giving out at least 5k, a lot higher than the 2k total he gave out last year lol.
LOLL ahahah
dw mann the good advertising will more than compensate for the 5k or more he has to pay u guys =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)