Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - Fairfield/Parramatta/Liverpool (1 Viewer)

88tez

HSC
Re: Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - South-west/Inner-west Sydne

hey, i was just wondering if you still tutor ?
and if so, do we go to you, or do you come to us ?

Sakurap

HSC
Re: Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - South-west/Inner-west Sydne

i'm interested in your tutoring.although i dont know how to pm sorry, i just joined bos seeking a tutor.i live in cecil hills liverpool.although i can also go to the farfield suburbs

Last edited:

chaldoking

HSC
Re: Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - Fairfield/Parramatta/Liverp

I had the privelege of going to school with Nathan. He is an extremely gifted student and is the right person to go to for help with the subjects he is tutoring for. On top of this he is patient as well as funny, and you will reap alot from his tuition. I have no hesitation at all recommending him - you will only gain from such a wise person! :)

Astudy

HSC

hey, i just want to ask if there is any positions that are still available? could u please help, i really need help in english.

bRendaaaa

HSC
Re: Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - Fairfield/Parramatta/Liverp

are you able to tutor me and some of my friends at cabra library ???!

big_bang344

HSC

Just pm-ed you! :D please get back to me as soon as possible. :)

IceCreamMonster

HSC

hey, I tried PM-ing you but kinda failed. Do you still tutor? If yes, How much do you
charge for 2 Unit Prelim Math. One on One.
Thanks

karatekid031

HSC

hey nathan, i really need business studies tutoring for year 12. are you still available at the moment for tutoring? and can i please get your contact number or even an email, please?

i-insomnia

HSC

hey :) i'm interested in hsc physics. you still open? what are your rates?

vegandelight

HSC

Hope you still have an open space in your schedule for me! I'm only asking for a trial lesson (1 or 2) if that's ok and I'll pay for them. So you said you can tutor at the Whitlam library (Cabramatta) ^ which is where I prefer.
Can you tell me your rates for Business and Maths 2/3U. I prefer 1-2 hours if thats ok. My email mylucky9@y7mail.com

dhan235

HSC
N/A

Hi, I have PMed you. Please send me your contact details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)