Tutoring (1 Viewer)

cko

HSC
i don't think u get your mony's worth. All u do is go and go through your last week's homework and mark it and then YELL OUT YOUR SCORE ( the shame!!) and then get your new batch of homework. Like, what the... I just came here to get more homework?!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
where is prior at? im not really keen for coaching in a group cause im a pretty social person and ill just talk i know i will .. ive been there before!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
bondi or chatswood

i don't think u get your mony's worth. All u do is go and go through your last week's homework and mark it and then YELL OUT YOUR SCORE ( the shame!!) and then get your new batch of homework. Like, what the... I just came here to get more homework?!

yes its expensive but seroiusly if you use it properly... its very very helpful... theres a resource centre... u can ask for1 on 1 tuition as many times as u want as well..

tutors are usually uni students .. ones that do law / actuarial / medicine degrees...

they can give u experience.. advice.. stuff like that... also included is free english tuition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)