Two teenage boys stabbed near Parramatta Railway Station (1 Viewer)

AnandDNA

HSC
apparently it was done like right in front of a surveliance camera. Also a bus driver believes the whole fight was recorded on the bus' camera. According to 7 news though:mad1:

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
i was at the scene 3 hours after it happened.

Laika_

Banned
HSC
Bro one day you gonna get da shit kicked out of you if ya say shit like dat.
okay

cos western sydney is worse than dubbo and shit lol:confused::confused::confused:

not realy

pretty sure we have more crime out here + abos

sassystudy

HSC
It's teenage crime after teenage crime. What kind of image is this setting for our generation?!

Laika_

Banned
HSC
because no other generation has had teenage crime? :confused: crime is at an all time low you spaz

sassystudy

HSC
because no other generation has had teenage crime? :confused: crime is at an all time low you spaz
Of course every other generation had crime. Only now, teenagers, especially males, are living their lives with fluffed-up egos and macho facades and will kill anyone who comes near. And I know it's not every male, but it describes the attitudes of most.
And I'm not making a general comment about crime, just crime between teens. As much as it disappoints me to have to speak badly about my own generation, this is the truth.

Laika_

Banned
HSC
Of course every other generation had crime. Only now, teenagers, especially males, are living their lives with fluffed-up egos and macho facades and will kill anyone who comes near. And I know it's not every male, but it describes the attitudes of most.
And I'm not making a general comment about crime, just crime between teens. As much as it disappoints me to have to speak badly about my own generation, this is the truth.
um no

you dont make sense

all males of all generations have inflated egos and shit its called testosterone

please provide sources for your assertion that crime between teens is increasing

spiny norman

HSC
Watching the Channel Nine news was pretty wacky last night.

First there was this story, which occurred downstairs from where I work (the cinemaz). Immediately followed by a story about a siege at a house in Riverstone, about a block from where I live (Oxford St). Later in the broadcast came a story about a gas leak in Ashfield on the street of my (and Geraldine Brooks') childhood home (Bland St).

It's like the premise of a Nicolas Cage movie, or something.

rara92

HSC
nah they werent lebo...dont jus automatically assume they were if you hve no idea what you are talking about!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)