flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
what browsers work best
just loaded firefox and its super laggy. going to try safari

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Trying to press for my payment option. get a pop up message and it freezes. thats as far as ive gotten

iBibah

HSC
guiz if its not done by the deadline, they choose a course for you.

So hurry!

flashtrick

Gap year? If only...
HSC
Far out, 5 minutes and the pop-up thing still hasn't loaded.
Should've done this earlier!
Late fees add $122 to the normal fee! That's ridiculous! They could at least have a better server so the site doesn't become 'dial-up speed' slow when more than a couple users are on. I bet they make over $10,000 each year from late fees that could've been avoided.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
lol seriously?
Lol no. If you dont have any preferences they just dont consider you at all. But these preferences are just simply a matter of getting something down to avoid late fees.
If youre going to main round offers you can change your preferences every day till i think its 3/4 jan

Far out, 5 minutes and the pop-up thing still hasn't loaded.
Should've done this earlier!
Late fees add $122 to the normal fee! That's ridiculous! They could at least have a better server so the site doesn't become 'dial-up speed' slow when more than a couple users are on. I bet they make over $10,000 each year from late fees that could've been avoided.
THIS SO MUCH! They know how much traffic they get each year so they should definitely have a server that can take the peak traffic. bit of a joke when youve got to pay the late fee because of their incompentance!

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
finally freaking loaded lol

I just wanted to check my preferential order because I was scared I got something mixed up...

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
finally freaking loaded lol

I just wanted to check my preferential order because I was scared I got something mixed up...
As i said dont worry you can change things up all the time till jan. nows just to not have to pay late.
last year this time my top preferences included international studies.... by jan my top preference was engineering

still not luck

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
As i said dont worry you can change things up all the time till jan. nows just to not have to pay late.
last year this time my top preferences included international studies.... by jan my top preference was engineering

still not luck
I know I know

was just bored and checking

try loading on a different computer bro

flashtrick

Gap year? If only...
HSC
Not sure if payed yet...
Clicked on the make payment button and now it's been loading for like 10 minutes.
The traffic and loading tomorrow is going to be crazy considering how bad it is now.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Not sure if payed yet...
Clicked on the make payment button and now it's been loading for like 10 minutes.
The traffic and loading tomorrow is going to be crazy considering how bad it is now.
Same here

And Spiritual, tried that. Tried 2 computer and 3 different internet browsers.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Lucky i paid 3 weeks ago. Guys i would suggest trying to do it really really early in the morning, where no one else is trying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)