UAC not loading? (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I know I know

was just bored and checking

try loading on a different computer bro
That is the worse excuse. Ahahaah. You are trying to stuff everyone up. Make everyone pay an extra $100. Get them stressed and sht, lower there study productivity. Not a bad idea infact.

flashtrick

Gap year? If only...
HSC
Once you download the confirmation pdf, is that it?
Are there any more steps?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
well NOW (since 2 mins ago lol) it's the 27th

and it said BY the 27th and uac periodically closes for maintenance from 12:30 to 7 each day (or something like that - don't quote me)

Candidate

HSC
Thank God I did my preferences weeks ago. My careers advisor kept warning our year group that every single year the site lags and crashes because of the dopes who forgot to put their preferences in logging on at once.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
WOW, how many times do I need to tell people that preferences dont need to be done at this stage, they can be done up to the 4th January for main round offers, unless your trying to make this next cut, which is the 22nd october round, which gives you no reason to be complaining.

Makematics

HSC
Tbh i paid late because i thought that you had to include your final ordered preferences in your application... But now i know you dont. Anyways does anyone have a link to when final preferences are due in?

coffee_

HSC
To be fair, you had like 2 months to pay the fee lol

pscecelia

HSC
omfg im sooo pissed im going to chuck my laptop!!! this shithoe uac keeps crashing!!!!

anyways can someone plssss tell me where to pay, ive applied ages ago but I haven't paid

Makematics

HSC
omfg im sooo pissed im going to chuck my laptop!!! this shithoe uac keeps crashing!!!!

anyways can someone plssss tell me where to pay, ive applied ages ago but I haven't paid
GG

Edit: wait a second... How can you have applied without paying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)