UAI 100 Tutoring for Maths 2u/3u/4u, Physics, Geography, English (1 Viewer)

kave

HSC
UAI 100 TUTORING 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE MATHS 2u/3u/4u, PHYSICS, ENGLISH

Hey guys I'm Kaivan.
I graduated from Sydney Boys High School in 2006 as Dux, with a UAI 100. I'm currently studying Medicine at UNSW (currently 4th year).

I'm offering tutoring at $30 an hour (negotiable). I've tutored 16 students for maths and 2 students for physics since my results came out end of 2006. They've been from schools like Sydney Boys and Sydney Girls High (most of them), St George Girls, Sydney Tech, Sydney Grammar, The Kings School, OLSH Kensington, and East Hills Boys Technology High School.

MATHEMATICS 2U, 3U, 4U:

Mathematics (2U) 2005 - 99 (10TH in the STATE) (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebos/static/TAINC_2005_12.php)
Mathematic Extension 1 (3U) 2006 - 99
Mathematic Extension 2 (4U) 2006 - 99

Twice in 2008 I conducted the Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 sessions at the HSC Intensive Training Summit (see here: http://www.intensivesummit.com.au/)

I would say this is my best subject by far. I can teach maths really well - all my past maths students have stuck with me from when they started right to the end of year 12. I am also willing to share an enormous supply of hundreds of past papers and trials for year 11 and year 12, which are obviously heaps useful for revision and practice.

My 3.5 years experience in tutoring maths has meant that I not only know all the theory and topics extremely comprehensively, but have also developed the ability to communicate all this to students in easy to understand language, and in a way that will help you remember and consolidate what I teach you.

I tailor the lessons based on what you want to get out of them - if you want to learn a topic from scratch I can do that from the extremely thorough and comprehensive notes I've developed since my high school years. If you want to practise what you've already covered and to pick up handy tips and tricks to make your solutions more elegant and quicker I can also help you with that.

I also set homework regularly to help you revise what we've covered and then mark it to ensure that you set out your solutions appropriately to maximise your marks.

And you can always contact me via phone or email or MSN messenger if you're having problems with anything and I guarantee a response within 24 hours.

PHYSICS 2006 - 94 (HSC MARK 95):
I was ranked 1st in Physics in Year 11 2005, and 2nd in Physics Year 12 2006 at Sydney Boys High.

I am willing to share over 60 Past Papers and Trials for Year 11 and Year 12 HSC Physics, as well as extremely detailed notes on all the topics, and great tips on how to respond to questions to maximise marks. However, I can also actually explain the concepts and everything properly, to supplement just supplying pre-prepared notes and responses.

GEOGRAPHY 2005 - 96 - 6TH in the STATE (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebos/static/TAINC_2005_12.php)

I was 1st in Geography at Sydney Boys High since Year 10.
I earned a Medal in the 2006 National Geographic Channel Geography Competetion, ranked 5th in Australia out of over 90000 students.

I've got several past papers and broadsheets for skills practice, as well as extremely detailed notes, and perfect pre-prepared top-notch Band 6 essays and extended responses for all the topics.
Ive also got excellent tips for structuring, addressing and writing an extended response essay to maximise marks.

ENGLISH ADVANCED 2006 - 94 (HSC MARK 95):

Ive got loads of pre-prepared Band 6 essays and creative writing pieces and ideas to share, and I can also help with Other Related Material and the all-important text types.

I did the following texts:
Area Of Study: Physical Journeys - Peter Skrzynecki (Immigrant Chronicle)
Module A: In the Wild - Brave New World/Bladerunner
Module B: Critical Study of Text - King Lear
Module C: Telling the Truth - Frontline

I also did Extension English with Crime Fiction, and got 45 out of 50 for this, so I can help and share my essays and creative writing.

And finally if you wanna do Medicine or Dentistry I've got tonnes of UMAT and Interview prep material from courses like Medentry, AMEPP, and Icarus that I'd be happy to share with you if I'm tutoring you for something else.

Please email me at dabeast04@hotmail.com if interested, or call/text me on 0421 180 537, or post here.

Last edited:

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
no, sydney boys accelerates 2u maths, and some hist/geo people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)