UBS Cadetship 2010 (1 Viewer)

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
lol questions are really easy. it takes 12 minutes. theyre mathematics, hardest being 12 x 9=....:S

counting boxes (spatial) and word defiinitions (very very basic).

then personality test from there (which isnt timed) which you can do in parts, nothing at all hard at about that.

gluk

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol questions are really easy. it takes 12 minutes. theyre mathematics, hardest being 12 x 9=....:S

counting boxes (spatial) and word defiinitions (very very basic).

then personality test from there (which isnt timed) which you can do in parts, nothing at all hard at about that.

gluk
Then how come everyone is talking about how they didn't finish the last page or something?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Then how come everyone is talking about how they didn't finish the last page or something?
Because he found them easier than the guy that found them hard?

Can't really prepare that much for them.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
But that same dude said that he didn't finish the last page because he was running out of time.
A lot of psychometric online tests are structured in a way that it's near impossible to finish them. They progressively make the questions harder and harder, to a point where you can't process all of the information quick enough.

So I wouldn't worry if you don't finish. I have run out of time on tests many many times in the last couple of months taking Grad Program online tests.

All you can do is make sure you are fresh and able to concentrate, so that the questions that you do attempt, have the highest possibility of being correct.

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
the last page was in all seriousness though quite difficult, further exaggerated by the lack of time available. If you time yourself well you can make it, but the counting boxes is what slowed me down.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
But that same dude said that he didn't finish the last page because he was running out of time.
I'm not sure if you're refering to me or not but I actually completed the questions, it's just that when I clicked 'Review All' there appeared to be unanswered questions, however I emailed the director and she said 'your experience of not answering all the questions have NOT affected your results' - so I think it was just a computer error on my part.

hmm4991

HSC
umm i think that if u apply u automatically are asked to do the psychometric test after ur school has finished filling out the school assessment

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
easy exam lol

but i didn't do the very last question because i ran out of time by 2 seconds

nathan, btw, does that mean that you are not adversely affected by running out time during exam ?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Did anyone get reply from UBS saying that they successfully received your competency based exam?

pearling

HSC
N/A
Hmm I read that today is the day they contact you f you get an interview - do they email you even if you didnt get in or you get nothing? Anyone off to the interview?

pearling

HSC
N/A
^You think? It's after 6pm on a Friday arvo I doubt we will hear anything from them from now onwards... argh I just wish they can send you an email you didnt get in so you dont have to speculate and have the annoying niggle @back of your mind eh? Give us a shout if you did receive an interview :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^You think? It's after 6pm on a Friday arvo I doubt we will hear anything from them from now onwards... argh I just wish they can send you an email you didnt get in so you dont have to speculate and have the annoying niggle @back of your mind eh? Give us a shout if you did receive an interview :)
They still have to reject you don't they?

hmm4991

HSC
I just got my offer like 5 mins ago i have an interview on fri - is anyone else on then or is it like separate days as well

pearling

HSC
N/A
Hey congrats hmm4991!! Did it happen to mention how many people they're interviewing like they did for BAcc? Really hope they send out reject and acceptance emails too.

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
heyz guyz, i've also recieved an offer for interview for sunday 5th July. Does anyone know how many offers were given?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
heyz guyz, i've also recieved an offer for interview for sunday 5th July. Does anyone know how many offers were given?
I got in!

But what the fuck, I was like waiting for the letter til ilke 9 PM and slept and when I woke up just then, I had it.

According to the date, it was sent at like 6:30 pm yesterday but how come I got it like today?????

BTW guys, when you confirmed it did you just get some page saying that "Professional Cadetships Australia has been notified of your confirmation"???

Another question: is this happening in the morning??? lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)