Ugh that was really hard? How did you go? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
easy exam, only one hard question that MCIR shit dam bos putting some out of text shit in it out of all my 28 pages i didn thave that dam meaning only one kid out of the 18 in my class got it below 97% for me...although i write half a page of bs for that question

Famine

HSC
Aced it, except for the MICR. What an easy exam. Although I was rushed on time, just finished the last question RIGHT as we had to put pens down. My index finger hurts like hell, I can barely type!

CheeZ

HSC
micr was the only easy question in it.

_Mave_

HSC
I did not mind it, better than some others I have done, still after saying that I don't think I did particulary well (only just above 70% in the trials), a few curly questions although the whales question for DSS wasn't to bad, multimedia could've been better but overall not as bad as I had thought (I am still in shock following my maths exam, the one I really need for uni and it was so fucking hard - for me anyway)

HSC
I thought it wasnt too hard but alot to do in the time frame - I found finishing the 5 and 6 markers abit hard but overall it wasnt too bad. Im so glad we didnt have to do context, dataflows and system flowcharts. Multiple choice was pretty easy except for a couple of questions.

rama_v

HSC
THe exam was alright, nothing that was hard, though there wasn't much specific info asked especially for TPS. Usually they cain the backup procedures every year but this year was an exception

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
feeling really good bout this one!!! loved it... must get band 6!!! wrote 11 booklets... hand killing me rite now and i have chem 2mr as well

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
karen88 said:
feeling really good bout this one!!! loved it... must get band 6!!! wrote 11 booklets... hand killing me rite now and i have chem 2mr as well

what a lying fuck

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
Exam was easy.
MICR - Magnetic ink character recognition. example was credit card. I was able to remember cause I was thinking for a sec what the hell it was, than I realised it was the one other than optical and barcodes.

adambra

HSC
karen88 said:
People don't want to hear that you did well ok. If you did well it is expected you will say "Meh, went okay".

piptech

HSC
MICR is used in cheques, right? The one in credit cards are just plain vanilla magnetic stripes, not ink.

Btw, in the MCQ, 10. Is it phased conversion or pilot? I put pilot.. just my gut. Other than that, a reasonably okay exam. Expecting about 80marks. This is the only paper that can pull me up abit.

The questions this year are more practical and real-life. They're fun to do, and easy to figure out.

HSC
Yeh, "Meh, went okay" LOL, nah. I did do alright I guess, I'm not going to gloat until I get my result back though. DSS I forgot how neural networks worked and there were a few other things, such as what an intelligence agent was (worked it out after the exam) and I noticed the last few in the multiple choice were gettin a bit hard.

steelite

HSC
Juju15 said:
what a lying fuck
Agree (but not in those terms, lol), how could you write 11 booklets, l wrote 7 booklets (cause l had two for multimedia but only wrote a couple of lines in the 2nd). Practically no one asked for more than an extra booklet from the people doing ipt at my school (and a lot probably would get band 6).

Anyway l missed the last question on DSS, only could write about processing and the second bullet point cause there wasnt enough time, but the Q21-24 were extremely easy issues to write about. Lucky there wasnt a spreadsheet in DSS or l would of screwed it but multimedia was good.

Aiming for a mark of 86-90 and band 6

ddtng

HSC
Meh did OK.

What were we meant to write for the technical issues for wireless communications? All I could think of was electromagnetic interference.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
I went all right, had a few questions that were a bit tricky though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)