Ugh that was really hard? How did you go? (1 Viewer)

AFI

HSC
multiple choice i found relatively easy i believe i got around 18/19. q 21 i found easy...but from then on in things got quite hard. Overall i really didnt do as well as i would have liked to.

Is it just me though or is ipt like easy to learn the content but sometimes in exams its kinda hard to apply it. Tend to think they are getting a little off topic with some of their questions as there is only so much a book can teach you.

Ice man

HSC
did anyone else find the exam focused on data bases? there was like one social and ethical question and no diagrams, which shitted me coz they r my best due 2 software lol

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
Ice man said:
did anyone else find the exam focused on data bases? there was like one social and ethical question and no diagrams, which shitted me coz they r my best due 2 software lol
Yea, i was annoyed at the lack of application of content to scenario stuff... all the questions were general and non technical.

but i took out my disapproval of the 'exam' here http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=91396 - probably time to move on

steelite

HSC
anita_wax said:
i wrote phased for feedback& that there should be a tutorial or quick information session on its new features
Thats not phased, phased is when you implement part of a project, tutorial is suppose to have been already done before implementing.

I put down parallel so students + teachers can use both and test out the new one and allow them to revert back to the old one if they need to for assignments etc.

steelite

HSC
melsc said:
I also talked about how it might effect the medical equipment, what if the signal strength isnt strong enough...if it is intercepted etc..

intelligent agents i ahd a total blank and talked about neural networks...opps
Didnt think about the signal strength but l wrote about electromagnetic radiation emitting from the PDA and signal transmitter

Ice man

HSC
i wrote direct for search engine, its only good way lol, if u did phased what would be the sections ud break it down into to ?

HSC
Im so worried about how I went now. There was so much stuff that I knew but just didnt remember in the exam like all technical terminology that I could have used *sighs* and

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)