UMAT 2009 Official Results (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroe

HSC
Yeah, we do.
There's a 'Results' tab, on the Applicant's page where we printed off our Admission Ticket and stuff.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
how do we get our results? Cause on their site it says:

does this mean we have to log onto their site?
Yes, but you will get an email notifying you that results have been released and a set of instructions, etc

Ishynooshy

HSC
The fact that a lot of you guys have obviously been fooled by a troll worries me. How are you going to be a doctor (actually a physician/GP, but that's another story) that can be trusted? It is extremely worrying that you could be responsible for hundreds of lives and yet you have no ability to process and evaluate information for it content and reliability.

For all those that have specifically spent the day at home waiting for UMAT results, I have them right here:

FAIL!!!

hollaholla

HSC
The fact that a lot of you guys have obviously been fooled by a troll worries me. How are you going to be a doctor (actually a physician/GP, but that's another story) that can be trusted? It is extremely worrying that you could be responsible for hundreds of lives and yet you have no ability to process and evaluate information for it content and reliability.

For all those that have specifically spent the day at home waiting for UMAT results, I have them right here:

FAIL!!!
calm it down woman.

thetai903

HSC

FAIL!!!
Think about it dumb *ss. If we happens to get admitted, we still have 7 years to improve our knowledge of what you called " responsibilities" for other people. Do you expect us to already have the life experience of that of a physician? What a laugh!
And for FYI, last year the result is released on this day at 10 so let me call you dumb *ss agian.
And may I ask why aren't you at school today? You must have a real reliable and valid reason.
My advice to you is, do not post comment that offence people because what goes around comes around, dumb *ss

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

FAIL!!!
In the other thread a guy who claims to work at ACER said the results come today. So in conclusion fuck off.

Ishynooshy

HSC
In the other thread a guy who claims to work at ACER said the results come today. So in conclusion fuck off.
You only prove my first point. To believe that someone is from an organisation on the basis of a single forum post is ludicrous.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
oh far out, still not out

how late exactly is 'late september' :confused:

badquinton304

HSC
You only prove my first point. To believe that someone is from an organisation on the basis of a single forum post is ludicrous.
Im not losing anything im at home sick. Im willing to take a risk on the umat release date because there is little at stake.
So to assume that someone who takes unreliable advice on the umat results release date would make a bad physician is rediculous. Because in a hospital setting a life may be at stake so someone who may choose not to evaluate the reliability of a source where little it at stake, will not necessarily do the same in a situation where the stakes are much higher. You made a very general assumption (as to the quality to which one evaluates information) based on a specific situation (one where there is little at stake) and attempted to extend this assumption to a very different situation (one where the stakes are high).

SeftonIsAHole

HSC
nah he didnt, we end school at 12:30 today and dat guy had a free period.. and he didnt even fken do UMAT LOL

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
meh at least now it leaves a bit of randomness to when we get the results back.

emmcyclopedia

HSC

FAIL!!!

lol... i had a sneaking suspicion it was a troll - but seriously, anyone who cares about entering some form of medical practise isn't going to completely ignore a possible release date - nothing has been lost in hoping, so to criticise someone only indicates your insensitivity towards such a period of anticipation. Your understanding of what it takes to enter medicine is obviously limited, lol.
good luck guys, it'll be here before we know it... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)