Umat day!!!! (1 Viewer)

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
What is this pattern? I'm freaking out already!!
Dude, calm the hell down!
You worry too much, honestly [i am such a hypocrite tho.. haha]
What happens to our tests now is out of our hands.
ACER are shifty ppl lol Don't worry about it till September, we've still got trials to worry about!

Aysce

HSC
I forgot how sore your neck gets after leaning over a desk for 3 hours - but I suppose we'd all better get used to it for trials/HSC.
This.

My sight was all blurry as well for at least 30 minutes.

SanjoyM

HSC
Dude, calm the hell down!
You worry too much, honestly [i am such a hypocrite tho.. haha]
What happens to our tests now is out of our hands.
ACER are shifty ppl lol Don't worry about it till September, we've still got trials to worry about!
Hehe! True that!! I seriously need to ACE trials!! Assessment Task on Friday - :( LOL Year 12 just keeps on getting better every day! doesnt it?

Godmode

Activated
HSC
I nearly fell asleep waiting for the test to start. I guess the solid 1 and a half hours of sleep I got the night before didn't help.

Anyone near the back of the hall notice that white balloon/thingamajig hanging off one of the lights? I was staring at it all morning wondering how much chaos it would cause if it popped mid-test and completely ruined everyone's concentration.

S1: I got to Q35, looked at the clock and noticed I had 30 minutes to go and was like "SHIT! Time to rush" Then I remembered there were only 48 questions in S1, not 70 (i dont even know how i came up with this in the first place) and ended up finishing way too early.
S2: I have zero idea, I hope I didn't fail spectacularly
S3: My forte. Luckily the 'guess the middle' wasn't too ambiguous this time around.

inb4 I fail amazingly

SanjoyM

HSC
I think I failed Section 3 :( Section 1 and 2 were okay... Duuno, I mean i didnt really guess ALL of them for s3 but guessed a few

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
I nearly fell asleep waiting for the test to start. I guess the solid 1 and a half hours of sleep I got the night before didn't help.

Anyone near the back of the hall notice that white balloon/thingamajig hanging off one of the lights? I was staring at it all morning wondering how much chaos it would cause if it popped mid-test and completely ruined everyone's concentration.

S1: I got to Q35, looked at the clock and noticed I had 30 minutes to go and was like "SHIT! Time to rush" Then I remembered there were only 48 questions in S1, not 70 (i dont even know how i came up with this in the first place) and ended up finishing way too early.
S2: I have zero idea, I hope I didn't fail spectacularly
S3: My forte. Luckily the 'guess the middle' wasn't too ambiguous this time around.

inb4 I fail amazingly
I was literally right under that light!
maybe it was just me, but I thought it was swaying slightly at one stage.

SanjoyM

HSC
I was so nervous I went B, instead of V - they prob thought I was an IDIOT ><

SanjoyM

HSC
what was more scary were those supervisors.

This one lady from another section kept staring at me for a good 5 minutes, before the exam even started!
Ikr, the examiners freaked me out! Some were nice, but some gave me dirties :\

Godmode

Activated
HSC
I was literally right under that light!
maybe it was just me, but I thought it was swaying slightly at one stage.
I also noticed that it was like the only light not turned on in our end of the hall.

When I craned my neck around to look out the back window I saw some weird guy fogging up the window lol

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
I also noticed that it was like the only light not turned on in our end of the hall.

When I craned my neck around to look out the back window I saw some weird guy fogging up the window lol
LOL, really?
I completely missed that :p

what time did you arrive at our end?

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah :p
I'm really pumped for umat results tbh. i'm not expecting to do well, but it's still exciting D:
Same. After came out I was like "OK, HOW DID I DO?"
Not like the prac papers where u can just mark n u know.
ACER people "do" things to ur mark o_O lols

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)