UMAT vs TRIALS (1 Viewer)

bmwz4

HSC
Who here thinks having UMAT so close to the trials is unfair? Im going crazy thinking about the preparation for both :(, sometimes i think just screw UMAT and focus on uai but i dno...any thoughts?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
UMAT isn't exactly based on studying whereas you have to study for trial type examinations. Deal with it, the rest of your cohort is:p

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
too much stress, too much pressure..
yep~~ unfair..
but people apply for the UMAT knowing that..
think of it as experience for future reference..
i mean~~ medicine or whatever..
isnt exactly relaxing.. its a demanding degree;;

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
ari89 said:
UMAT isn't exactly based on studying whereas you have to study for trial type examinations. Deal with it, the rest of your cohort is:p
Doesn't mean he can't ask for an opinion.

(Nice double negative, Sam.)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol , its alright =) just try your best.
but yeah ... the UMAT is i think .. just over a week before my trials.

P

pLuvia

Different schools set different dates for trials, so the people who set the date for UMAT don't take into consideration for having it after/before trials

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
bmwz4 said:
Who here thinks having UMAT so close to the trials is unfair? Im going crazy thinking about the preparation for both :(, sometimes i think just screw UMAT and focus on uai but i dno...any thoughts?
I don't think it's unfair. Schools generally have trials in the middle of term 3, right? The same time as UMAT so in other words, everybody who wants to do UMAT is screwed.

By the way, I say that you should worry more about the trials than UMAT. Hope you come to a compromise!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
bmwz4 said:
Hey, yeah, i am having the same problem. I think UMAT is a bitch (sorry mods), but seriously its so full of crap. But luckily my trails are about a month away from the UMAT, so i have a bit of time to study. Have you joined any preparation courses?

"To ari89" You can actually prepare for UMAT, but its more of a "get used to the format" type prepare.

bmwz4

HSC
Shrikar said:
Hey, yeah, i am having the same problem. I think UMAT is a bitch (sorry mods), but seriously its so full of crap. But luckily my trails are about a month away from the UMAT, so i have a bit of time to study. Have you joined any preparation courses?

"To ari89" You can actually prepare for UMAT, but its more of a "get used to the format" type prepare.
im with icarus college, and i have loads of work to read up on...but thanks for the advice, ill just do practise question and focus more oin trials

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bmwz4 said:
im with icarus college, and i have loads of work to read up on...but thanks for the advice, ill just do practise question and focus more oin trials
LOL same same !!
i`m from icarus too !
hows ur stuff going ?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
bmwz4 said:
im with icarus college
Icarus as in 'flew high but then became overconfident and came crashing down and died'? Isn't that a bit of a ... bad choice of image for a test prep company?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Triangulum said:
Icarus as in 'flew high but then became overconfident and came crashing down and died'? Isn't that a bit of a ... bad choice of image for a test prep company?
ahaha is that really what happened ? tell me about it ? =)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Triangulum said:
It is.

ice ken

HSC
is this true my friend said that the westpac maths comp is on the same day as the umat this year

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
I would try to practise UMAT. I nearly forgot about the westpac maths competition.

bmwz4

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL same same !!
i`m from icarus too !
hows ur stuff going ?
pretty screwed, havent touched section 1 or 2? how about u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)