UMAT vs TRIALS (1 Viewer)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
aussiechica7 said:
umat is as important or more important than your uai. that's right. that one exam is equal to or greater than your WHOLE hsc. you work out whether it's worth studying for or not.

*some exceptions: jcu doesn't include umat and i think there r some unis where umat is not weighted as highly as uai. for the most part though, it's pretty important.
I agree, though hypercritically I havn't been studying UMAT too much myself...nonetheless, I feel confident :)
Section 1 problem solving seems the hardest.

Oh, and by the way, for those who are going to sit the UMAT, how are you going to complete the test? ie: you going to start from section 1, then 2, then 3 according to the times that ACER has suggested? I was thinking of blitzing section 2, then quickly for 3, then accurately for section 1...

Lastly, where abouts do we do the UMAT in sydney? lol it's a stupid question at this time...i know.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yoakim said:
I agree, though hypercritically I havn't been studying UMAT too much myself...nonetheless, I feel confident :)
Section 1 problem solving seems the hardest.

Oh, and by the way, for those who are going to sit the UMAT, how are you going to complete the test? ie: you going to start from section 1, then 2, then 3 according to the times that ACER has suggested? I was thinking of blitzing section 2, then quickly for 3, then accurately for section 1...

Lastly, where abouts do we do the UMAT in sydney? lol it's a stupid question at this time...i know.
hrm they sent me an email a week ago , telling me that i`d receive another email soon , about the time & venue of the UMAT =)
should be the same for you.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
It's in Rankwick i think its a multistory building and there will be an exam section on the morning and one in the afternoon (there are two different modified exam papers). Randwick hospital, racecourse i cant rmemeber where.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)