UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
There are jews living in almost every country in this world, and in all countries they are prominent, powerful people and respected unlike you arab who are despised and hated. One of the great British Prime Minister during Queen Victoria's reign was Benjamin Disraeli who was jewish by ancestry. Almost half of Europe and America's prominent scientists are jews. There are 13 jewish Senators in US Congress compared to ZERO arab senator. There are 30 jewish representatives in US House comapred to what One or Two arab representative? Who are the most hated people in Australia, Europe and America? Are nt you arabs? Who are the people that travellers dont want to fly with? Arabs?

No countries would accept Palestinians either, even Jordan killed tens of thousands of Palestinians, even lebanese killed tens of thousands of them. Palestinian did not let jews return to Israel, the British did. Palestinian arabs never ruled the land, it was ottoman Turks NOT Arabs who ruled Palestine/Israel before the Brits took over.
What is this meant to prove? That treatment of Arabs in Palestine/Israel is justified because people hate them? That if there is hate there is a justification?

You seem to have forgot a large portion of European history (if not all of European history). The Jewish "race" has been the target of hate all throughout European history. Does that mean that anti-semitism is justified? Jews held no prominant positions beyond the petty bourgeois class and the banking positions they held during most of Europes history.

I can't see where you were going with this. Because seriously the only reason the Jews even have a nation-state is because of the European Imperialists. But you don't see us all jumping on the Nazi wagon talking about how Jews live off the backs of White people.

how dare you compare what happened in south africa where two separate races, who were both (and are today) citizens of a country, and were THEN isolated due to the crazy policies of a radical government to the middle east crisis.
Black South Africans have made this comparison too, but what would they know.

palestinians, so they call themselves, refuse to recognise israel as a country and therefore do not deserve the same rights as tax paying citizens of israel. these very same citizens deserve the right to be protected from these extremists
Black South Africans refused to recognise the White South African state.

hese measures have unfortunatly led to the need for the security barrier currently in place as well as the tight restrictions on travel.
And the actions of the "terrorist" ANC justified the measures taken by the White South African's state.

The destruction of Israel will be similar to the destruction of the White settler state in South Africa. Then all these European leaders will become all nostalgic about the time they met Arafat.

Last edited:

Comrade nathan

HSC
MaNiElla said:
No i dont agree with you.
My comments were not intended to be interpreted as antisemitism. The only reason my comments had a flaw of antisemitism was due to the fact of the other persons rude re-marks. If my comments were interpreted as antisemitism, what do u interpret his comments??
What you said was anti-semitic.

nathan71088

HSC
The title of this thread: Re: UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid'. Bear in mind that there are Israeli Christians, Muslims, Jews, Druze, Ba'hai, atheists and a many more religious faiths evident in the land of Israel. This is not about the Jews and muslims because remember, Palestinian authorities claim the current conflicts are not for religious reasons or religious war, do not turn this thread into one.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
Islam is not a race.

Islam is a belief that a man who fucked a nine year old and committed innumerable acts of manslaughter is God's final prophet.
ITs gud to know you the know the difference between race and religion Waf :confused:

Anyways...

What is wrong in being anti-semitic? People have choice to make and they have to choose between a jew or moslem? I would rather a moslem? A jew or hindu ? I would rather a hindu etc.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
jenzipoo said:
how dare you compare what happened in south africa where two separate races, who were both (and are today) citizens of a country, and were THEN isolated due to the crazy policies of a radical government to the middle east crisis.

palestinians, so they call themselves, refuse to recognise israel as a country and therefore do not deserve the same rights as tax paying citizens of israel. these very same citizens deserve the right to be protected from these extremists. these measures have unfortunatly led to the need for the security barrier currently in place as well as the tight restrictions on travel. BUT if you knew the manner in which some of these sucide bombers carried their bombs into israel, such as pretending to be pregnant or in guitar cases, the neccesity for these restrictions would be apparent to your closed minded selves.

on this point i would love to hear the anti semitic bullshit youve been fed and would love to regurgitate in your insecure manner.
jenzipoo u sad cow.

We didnt compare it, The UN did, The United Nations.

nathan71088

HSC
HotShot said:
What is wrong in being anti-semitic? People have choice to make and they have to choose between a jew or moslem? I would rather a moslem? A jew or hindu ? I would rather a hindu etc.
You are clearly ignorant of what it means to be antisemitic.

"People have choice to make and they have to choose between a jew or moslem?"Also, it is reasoning like this that causes these sorts of conflicts. No one has to make a choice. Jews and Muslims are not enemies unless you believe them to be, but once again...why are you bringing religion into this thread?

Please go learn what it means to be an antisemite and then stop it.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
bshoc said:
Palestine is the land of the Jews, read a history book you dumbshit. Arabs took that land in blood and now the owners of that land are taking back whats theirs, crying wont help.

LOL

You make it sound so simple.

I got no idea what history book you're reading

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
bshoc said:
Palestine is the land of the Jews
according to whom
bshoc said:
Arabs took that land in blood
lets punish a present population for the crimes of those 1400 years ago
bshoc said:
and now the owners of that land are taking back whats theirs,
the owners of the landhave been dead for hundreds of years
bshoc said:
crying wont help.
the jews cried after what hitler did to them in WW2 and they got what they wanted, so palestinians crying might work

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
What is this meant to prove? That treatment of Arabs in Palestine/Israel is justified because people hate them? That if there is hate there is a justification?
The treatment of arabs in palestine/israel is justified because of what you arab had been doing to israelis since its inception. In fact you want to kill them all while Israel only want to secure its own borders. If it want to kill all of you arabs it have every power and weapons at its disposal. You are lucky that Israel does not have extremist leader like you arabs have in plenty.

You seem to have forgot a large portion of European history (if not all of European history). The Jewish "race" has been the target of hate all throughout European history. Does that mean that anti-semitism is justified? Jews held no prominant positions beyond the petty bourgeois class and the banking positions they held during most of Europes history.
Compared to Arabs, jews are in heaven regarding positions they held in European History, they had jewish British Prime Minister when the British Empire was at its heydey under Queen Victoria's reign, how many Arab British Prime minister were there? There were Three Jewish Prime Minister in French history and how many arabs were there? ZERO! Various ministerial positions in Prussian and German empire, two prime ministers of Bavaria, Two Italian Prime Ministers and venetian republic president. One Prime Minister of Gibraltar, One President of Portugal, One Austrian Chancellor, One Russian Prime Minister, three deputy prime Minister. One prime minister, one vice premier in Bulgaria. Some Rothschilds families even made it to the Royalty in Austria after one of them was granted the title Baron. And even Two Australian Governor-General are jewish by ancestry or religion.

Yes the mass of european jews were definitely not royalty however wherever they lived they established themselves as prominent politicians, academics, scientists, artists etc compared to arabs establishing themselves as rapist, criminals, arsonists, homeless, unemployed wherever they lived. Perfect example being France, Benelux countries and Australia.

I am perfectly aware of hate crimes endured by jews in european history which you arabs are constantly trying to repeat. Despite such hardship they still establish themselves as successful in all fields not because they are jewish but because they work harder!

I can't see where you were going with this. Because seriously the only reason the Jews even have a nation-state is because of the European Imperialists. But you don't see us all jumping on the Nazi wagon talking about how Jews live off the backs of White people.
One can claim the reason of British imperial success was because of unlimited supply of funds from Jewish bankers. Perhaps it was a reciprocation from the British that Jews have built up Idiosyncrasy credit for thousands of years.

HotShot said:
Nothing is wrong as long as you are Hotshot, along with your countless clones, even the court acknowlege you retards are not responsible for what you did.

Jordan.J said:
I got no idea what history book you're reading
The Bible and Quran acknowleges jews lived in Israel/Palestine before there was an arab or there was islam in this world.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
The Bible and Quran acknowleges jews lived in Israel/Palestine before there was an arab or there was islam in this world.

and what happend to the inhabbitants of that land? They didnt disappear

There wasnt enough Arabs to invade and fully occupy the whole Middle East.

Todays Palestinians are an ethnic mix.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Jordan.J said:
and what happend to the inhabbitants of that land? They didnt disappear

There wasnt enough Arabs to invade and fully occupy the whole Middle East.

Todays Palestinians are an ethnic mix.
They didnt disappear? then where are they? Are you trying to claim that Palestinians are descendants of Canaanites :rofl:

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Another finding, paradoxical but unsurprising, is that by the yardstick of the Y chromosome, the world's Jewish communities closely resemble not only each other but also Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, suggesting that all are descended from a common ancestral population that inhabited the Middle East some four thousand years ago.

http://foundationstone.com.au/HtmlSupport/WebPage/semiticGenetics.html

Dont worry, im sure you can prove your point with more smileys.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HotShot said:
ITs gud to know you the know the difference between race and religion Waf :confused:

Anyways...

Jews are a race.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
onebytwo said:
lets punish a present population for the crimes of those 1400 years ago
Let's punish a present population for things that happened before they were born. It's the same concept, and it becomes irrelevant how long ago it was because the vast majority of people in both Israel and Palestine are under 60 years of age.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
It is NOT surprising at all that palestinian are treated badly by Israel. I will definitely not treat people who want to kill me with a texas size smile.
lol, next time the jewish board of deputies comes to deny of israeli racism; ill just think of aryan beauty's confession:bomb:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
HotShot said:
No a Jew is someone who follows the religion of Judaism. You have black jews, brown jews etc etc .

although some jewish races are racist to jews of other races

jews who convert to islam still call themselves jews, even christian converts like jews for jesus do the same

jew means many things to many people

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HotShot said:
No a Jew is someone who follows the religion of Judaism. You have black jews, brown jews etc etc .
Jew (jū) pronunciation
n.

1. An adherent of Judaism as a religion or culture.
2. A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.
3. A native or inhabitant of the ancient kingdom of Judah.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Jew (jū) pronunciation
n.

1. An adherent of Judaism as a religion or culture.
2. A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.
3. A native or inhabitant of the ancient kingdom of Judah.

Look at the order

Not all Jews are of Hebrew decent. Not all Hebews follow Judaism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)