UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Another finding, paradoxical but unsurprising, is that by the yardstick of the Y chromosome, the world's Jewish communities closely resemble not only each other but also Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, suggesting that all are descended from a common ancestral population that inhabited the Middle East some four thousand years ago.

http://foundationstone.com.au/HtmlSupport/WebPage/semiticGenetics.html

Dont worry, im sure you can prove your point with more smileys.
Exactly there is no such seperate people as Palestinian as a seperate entity, they are the same arab people as Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian even Palestinian leader clearly said this

Zuhair Mohsen is widely known for having made the following statement in a March 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuhayr_Muhsin

Truth has Spoken by a Palestinian for once. :rofl:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
Jew (jū) pronunciation
n.

1. An adherent of Judaism as a religion or culture.
2. A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.
3. A native or inhabitant of the ancient kingdom of Judah.
WAF - "Hebrews (or Heberites, Eberites, Hebreians; Hebrew: עברים or עבריים, Standard ʿIvrim, ʿIvriyyim Tiberian ʿIḇrîm, ʿIḇriyyîm; meaning "descendants of biblical Patriarch Eber"), were people who lived in Canaan, an area encompassing Israel, both banks of the Jordan River (The West Bank and Jordan), Sinai, Lebanon, and the coastal portions of Syria."

A Hebrew can be considered a race, not a jew.

"Yiddish (ייִדיש, also אידיש, yidish, "Jewish") is a nonterritorial Germanic language, spoken throughout the world and written with the Hebrew alphabet."

"Who is a Jew?. Generally, in modern secular usage, Jews include three groups: people who practice Judaism and have a Jewish ethnic background (sometimes including those who do not have strictly matrilineal descent), people without Jewish parents who have converted to Judaism; and those Jews who, while not practicing Judaism as a religion, still identify themselves as Jewish by virtue of their family's Jewish descent and their own cultural and historical identification with the Jewish people."

Therefore Jew refers to someone of Jewish background - whether they pratice judaism is irrelvent as long as they have some connection with it.

jenzipoo

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Black South Africans have made this comparison too, but what would they know.
just a small tip for creating a semi solid argument...racist opinions without a factual backing gets you no where.

Black South Africans refused to recognise the White South African state.
i urge you to go an read about the history of South Africa and the Apartheid. I grew up in that country and the racist slander splurred onto this page lacks any factual evidence, its just plain biggotry.

the Boers took over the Zulus land initially igniting the Boer War and the problem of Apartheid began later on when the White Government, ideally, felt threatened by the overwhelming majority of black people in the country and decided the only way to prevent a black government forming and the white government being thrown out was to use segragation methods. this was the way they felt they could control the 'problem'. This never required the black people of South Africa to "recognise" the white state.

the issue delved further inwards, beyond something so simple as ''recognising" the white state. Recognition wasnt going to save them.

The destruction of Israel will be similar to the destruction of the White settler state in South Africa. Then all these European leaders will become all nostalgic about the time they met Arafat.
high hopes my friend, high hopes.

first of all there was no 'destruction' of any white state. FW de Klerk decided that the apartheid system wasnt working anymore and basically you cannot confine such an overwhelming majority of a country like was done. so he basically commissioned Nelson Mandela to help the problem. He released him from jail and allowed the ANC to run for presidential candidancy. Nelson Mandela, through a democratic vote, won the campaign and in 1994 formed the ANC led government. This government never "destroyed" the white state, it only dismantled the apartheid system.

secondly in this day and age israel will never be detsroyed, period.

no european leader would be laughing nor will a sense of nostaligia fill the air, reminiscing about the corrupt,extremist arafat people call a "leader"

Comrade nathan

HSC
just a small tip for creating a semi solid argument...racist opinions without a factual backing gets you no where.
I don't understand the claim my opinion was racist.

If the biggest liberal, Desmond Tutu thinks Israel's oppression of Palestine is similar to the oppression in South Africa, I wonder what the more radical citizens of South Africa think.

In our struggle against apartheid, the great supporters were Jewish people. They almost instinctively had to be on the side of the disenfranchised, of the voiceless ones, fighting injustice, oppression and evil. I have continued to feel strongly with the Jews. I am patron of a Holocaust centre in South Africa. I believe Israel has a right to secure borders.
What is not so understandable, not justified, is what it did to another people to guarantee its existence. I've been very deeply distressed in my visit to the Holy Land; it reminded me so much of what happened to us black people in South Africa. I have seen the humiliation of the Palestinians at checkpoints and roadblocks, suffering like us when young white police officers prevented us from moving about.
- Apartheid in the Holy Land, Desmone Tutu, 2002

i urge you to go an read about the history of South Africa and the Apartheid. I grew up in that country and the racist slander splurred onto this page lacks any factual evidence, its just plain biggotry.

the Boers took over the Zulus land initially igniting the Boer War and the problem of Apartheid began later on when the White Government, ideally, felt threatened by the overwhelming majority of black people in the country and decided the only way to prevent a black government forming and the white government being thrown out was to use segragation methods. this was the way they felt they could control the 'problem'. This never required the black people of South Africa to "recognise" the white state.

the issue delved further inwards, beyond something so simple as ''recognising" the white state. Recognition wasnt going to save them.
I don't understand the point you are trying to make. The constant struggle against apartheid was against the white led state. If you fight against something then you do not recgonise it is a legitimate or a true representation of power.

Oppression always requires the oppressed to recgonise the power of the oppressing nation. This was crucial in South Africa, and it is crucial in Palestine. The settlers always try to force the notion that there is no nation within a nation. Ultimatly the oppressed do not recognise the authority of the oppressors and eventually overthrow them, such is the case in South Africa. Such will be the case in Palestine.

first of all there was no 'destruction' of any white state. FW de Klerk decided that the apartheid system wasnt working anymore and basically you cannot confine such an overwhelming majority of a country like was done. so he basically commissioned Nelson Mandela to help the problem. He released him from jail and allowed the ANC to run for presidential candidancy. Nelson Mandela, through a democratic vote, won the campaign and in 1994 formed the ANC led government. This government never "destroyed" the white state, it only dismantled the apartheid system.
We can consider it a destruction of a white state. The Tripartite Alliance describe the new South Africa as a New Democratic Revolution or the National Democratic Struggle. Which they consider the transition period from aparthiad rule to democratic rule.

This is the destruction of a White State, you can hardly say that a White led State still exists can you?

This is the same fate for Israel. There is no genocide or mass exile if that's what you're thinking.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Exactly there is no such seperate people as Palestinian as a seperate entity, they are the same arab people as Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian even Palestinian leader clearly said this

Zuhair Mohsen is widely known for having made the following statement in a March 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuhayr_Muhsin

Truth has Spoken by a Palestinian for once. :rofl:

What are you going on about?

I was talking about the ethnicity of the todays Palestinians. I made my point using scientiffic evidence that their ancestors go back thousands of years in the holy land.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Jordan.J said:
What are you going on about?

I was talking about the ethnicity of the todays Palestinians. I made my point using scientiffic evidence that their ancestors go back thousands of years in the holy land.
I explained the non existence of such ethnicity called palestinian, they are arab similar to those in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon hence their own leader said so. Yes arabs are descendants of abraham according to the bible and Quran therefore they'll definitely share the same chromosome as Jews who are descendants of Abraham's favourite son Isaac.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HotShot said:
WAF - "Hebrews (or Heberites, Eberites, Hebreians; Hebrew: עברים or עבריים, Standard ʿIvrim, ʿIvriyyim Tiberian ʿIḇrîm, ʿIḇriyyîm; meaning "descendants of biblical Patriarch Eber"), were people who lived in Canaan, an area encompassing Israel, both banks of the Jordan River (The West Bank and Jordan), Sinai, Lebanon, and the coastal portions of Syria."

A Hebrew can be considered a race, not a jew.

"Yiddish (ייִדיש, also אידיש, yidish, "Jewish") is a nonterritorial Germanic language, spoken throughout the world and written with the Hebrew alphabet."

"Who is a Jew?. Generally, in modern secular usage, Jews include three groups: people who practice Judaism and have a Jewish ethnic background (sometimes including those who do not have strictly matrilineal descent), people without Jewish parents who have converted to Judaism; and those Jews who, while not practicing Judaism as a religion, still identify themselves as Jewish by virtue of their family's Jewish descent and their own cultural and historical identification with the Jewish people."

Therefore Jew refers to someone of Jewish background - whether they pratice judaism is irrelvent as long as they have some connection with it.
Exactly. Therefore looking down upon somebody because they are of Jewish/Hebrew descent is racist.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
Exactly. Therefore looking down upon somebody because they are of Jewish/Hebrew descent is racist.
That can be said for every single belief out there. Hindus, Muslims, Christians etc etc they are descendent of some form ethnic background.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
I explained the non existence of such ethnicity called palestinian, they are arab similar to those in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon hence their own leader said so. Yes arabs are descendants of abraham according to the bible and Quran therefore they'll definitely share the same chromosome as Jews who are descendants of Abraham's favourite son Isaac.

Well the Syrians and Lebanese are decendents of the Canaanites.

Canaan is the son of Ham who is the son of Noah, and Abraham is a decendent of Abraham through his other son Shem.

My point was the people who currently occupy the area known as the Levant are an ethnic mix. The link I posted was specifically talking about the those specific people, it wasnt talking about anyone else.

For many milliniums that area has been a melting pot of many ethnicities, to think the Canaanites simply disappeared is ludicrous.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Well the Syrians and Lebanese are decendents of the Canaanites.

Canaan is the son of Ham who is the son of Noah, and Abraham is a decendent of Abraham through his other son Shem.

My point was the people who currently occupy the area known as the Levant are an ethnic mix. The link I posted was specifically talking about the those specific people, it wasnt talking about anyone else.

For many milliniums that area has been a melting pot of many ethnicities, to think the Canaanites simply disappeared is ludicrous.
Lebanese and Syrians are Canaanites :rofl: , are they speaking canaanites language? and where is your source?

Even so, Ham and Canaan were cursed by Noah to be the servant of his other brothers Shem and Japhet. Now be a good christian/muslim and be a servant of your ancestor's brothers .

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Lebanese and Syrians are Canaanites :rofl: , are they speaking canaanites language? and where is your source?

Genetic research using Y-chromosome haploid analysis has identified a Phoenician genetic marker (a so-to-speak "Canaanite gene") among modern Lebanese populations, including among Maronite Christians and Shiite Muslims, especially near the coast.[9] Initial findings evidence the modern Lebanese gene pools comprise indigenous Canaanites, followed by immigration waves from Arabs, Crusader Europeans, and Seljuk Turks. The American University of Beirut launched the Phoenician genographic project to precisely map the genetic makeup of the Lebanese population and even the Mediterranean populations where ancient Canaanites colonized. A high-frequency of the Canaanite gene has even been detected in Malta, an island that Phoenicians colonized.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
bshoc said:
If arabs and muslims are so great and intelligent why is every single country they inhabit a backwater shithole?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia

Also, can you prove that being intelligent will necessarily lead to greatest power, in face of all odds?

Western scientists built the modern world, many of these were also Jewish, none to my mind, were arab.
What do you mean by the 'modern world'? Also... you do realise that there's alot of evidence showing that genetically at the very least, jews and arabs are amazingly similar. In fact much of the israeli population can be classed as arab jews...

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Genetic research using Y-chromosome haploid analysis has identified a Phoenician genetic marker (a so-to-speak "Canaanite gene") among modern Lebanese populations, including among Maronite Christians and Shiite Muslims, especially near the coast.[9] Initial findings evidence the modern Lebanese gene pools comprise indigenous Canaanites, followed by immigration waves from Arabs, Crusader Europeans, and Seljuk Turks. The American University of Beirut launched the Phoenician genographic project to precisely map the genetic makeup of the Lebanese population and even the Mediterranean populations where ancient Canaanites colonized. A high-frequency of the Canaanite gene has even been detected in Malta, an island that Phoenicians colonized.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
Saddam Hussein also traced his ancestry to Prophet Muhammad :rofl:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
yes he use islamic science.
Can you do us a favour and post your proof ( a link perhaps) of that ??? ooooppss......I forgot that im talking to a bullshit artist :rofl:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia

Also, can you prove that being intelligent will necessarily lead to greatest power, in face of all odds?

What do you mean by the 'modern world'? Also... you do realise that there's alot of evidence showing that genetically at the very least, jews and arabs are amazingly similar. In fact much of the israeli population can be classed as arab jews...
Bshoc just got owned.

the king or sheikh of UAE or whatever - or rather DUbai was just named Enterpreneur of the Year or something like that.

Dude those guys are building their own man-made islands - although I dont like the idea - its still pretty hectic.

I am sure that other arab states will follow his ways. Dubai a few years was shit holes , BUt i think in a decade it has improved heaps - I mean a lot.

But yeah I will get back to this Jew business later.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Can you do us a favour and post your proof ( a link perhaps) of that ??? ooooppss......I forgot that im talking to a bullshit artist :rofl:
There is no proof , eveidence required in Islamic science, what your madrassa educated Mullahs said is considered divine and true by muslims. That is why most of you are fooled into believeing their bullshit and even blew yourself up everyday. :rofl:

Hotshot said:
the king or sheikh of UAE or whatever - or rather DUbai was just named Enterpreneur of the Year or something like that.

Dude those guys are building their own man-made islands - although I dont like the idea - its still pretty hectic.

I am sure that other arab states will follow his ways. Dubai a few years was shit holes , BUt i think in a decade it has improved heaps - I mean a lot.

But yeah I will get back to this Jew business later.
As if those award means anything. The dramatic developments in Dubai is the works of western Architechs from America and Europe, and labours from Pakistan, India, poor arab countries such as (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon) and South East Asia doing the bulk of the work. Arabs contributes nothing except Oil Money for the construction itself. These Oil rich arab countries cannot run for a single day without western executives.

Not-That-Bright said:
Also... you do realise that there's alot of evidence showing that genetically at the very least, jews and arabs are amazingly similar. In fact much of the israeli population can be classed as arab jews...
Perhaps it's their islamic gene that makes them backward.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I explained the non existence of such ethnicity called palestinian, they are arab similar to those in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon hence their own leader said so.
But then you could argue that the Egyptians are arabs. However, they are not arab, but merely has an islamic-arab ideology imprinted upon Egypt. (hence the arab invasion of Egypt)

nathan71088

HSC
sufyan said:
"There is no proof , eveidence required in Islamic science, what your madrassa educated Mullahs said is considered divine and true by muslims. That is why most of you are fooled into believeing their bullshit and even blew yourself up everyday"

LOL, no evidence in Islamic Science? Your whole religion is based on Islam!

RaMBaM (Maimonides for the non Ivrim) used Islamic Jurisprudential Techniques and theology in his compositions MIshneh Torah, Moreh Nevuchim and even the 13 Principles of Faith. Sadly, he used them 400 years after the first Islamic Jurisprudents did... So, please, take your silly propaganda based 'argument' away. :wave:
"Your whole religion is based on Islam!" And in other news apparently Steven Hawking wrote his "Brief history of the Universe" before the big bang actually happened....worth a try wouldn't you say...oh yeh, you just did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)