undergraduate combined law at ANU (1 Viewer)

danal353

HSC
i'm planning to go to ANU next year to take a combined degree in law and economics or commerce.

I'm not sure whether to take eco or commerce and was wandering if anyone could explain the difference. so far all i know is that commerce is more sort of HR and marketing whereas eco is like macroeconomics and microeconomics.

also, does anyone know what the hours are like and how we're assessed? is it just writing essays or is there more to it?

rubin

HSC
i'm planning to go to ANU next year to take a combined degree in law and economics or commerce.

I'm not sure whether to take eco or commerce and was wandering if anyone could explain the difference. so far all i know is that commerce is more sort of HR and marketing whereas eco is like macroeconomics and microeconomics.

also, does anyone know what the hours are like and how we're assessed? is it just writing essays or is there more to it?
I dont go to ANU but i can help you out there. B Commerce is generally a broad degree where you can choose to major in one or two fields whether they be finance, accounting, HR, economics, statistics etc etc. You should find out from ANU what majors you can elect to have with your commerce degree and then structure your program accordingly.

B Economics is as its name would suggest an economics degree. Depending on the how the degree is structured you might be able to focus your electives or major in certain types of economics eg. econometrics, macro etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)