unenrol from a course and enrol into another? (1 Viewer)

ayion

HSC
Is is possible to unenroll from a course and then enrol into another course in the same uni?

c_z_m

HSC
Is is possible to unenroll from a course and then enrol into another course in the same uni?
What do you mean? Do you mean, for example, unenrolling from a Bachelor of Arts, and then enrolling in a Bachelor of Commerce? Or do you mean unenrolling from a class, such as ARTS1000 (or whatever they're known as in your university) and then enrolling into another one, such as ARTS1001?

I'm pretty sure once you enrol into a degree (i.e: confirm enrolment and select classes) you will be unable to change until you meet the requirements for a program transfer. However, once you have enrolled for classes, I understand most universities will allow you to enrol into different classes/drop the class entirely if not compulsory.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Since the OP wishes to enrol in a different course at the same university, I believe she is referring to changing degrees within the same university. In this case, which university is it that you intend to enrol at? The ability to unenrol from a particular program and subsequently enrol in a different program (provided you have received offers for both degrees/programs) may differ depending on the institution. Of course, the best option would be to contact the university as they can provide you with the most accurate and helpful advice/assistance regarding your query.

I hope this helps! 😄

ayion

HSC
Since the OP wishes to enrol in a different course at the same university, I believe she is referring to changing degrees within the same university. In this case, which university is it that you intend to enrol at? The ability to unenrol from a particular program and subsequently enrol in a different program (provided you have received offers for both degrees/programs) may differ depending on the institution. Of course, the best option would be to contact the university as they can provide you with the most accurate and helpful advice/assistance regarding your query.

I hope this helps! 😄
yeah, i'm currently enrolled into bachelor of nursing at usyd but i was wondering if i can unerol from that degree and into an degree if i get an offer from usyd in round 1 offers for feb. but that's just if i get an offer for the degree i want.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, i'm currently enrolled into bachelor of nursing at usyd but i was wondering if i can unerol from that degree and into an degree if i get an offer from usyd in round 1 offers for feb. but that's just if i get an offer for the degree i want.
If you end up receiving an offer to study your desired degree in February Round 1, a possible solution would be to enrol in your desired degree and subsequently discontinue your enrolment in the Bachelor of Nursing, which can be done by accessing Sydney Student, then going to "My studies", "Course details", then "Discontinue your course".

Additional information can be found using the following link:

Of course, there will most likely not be any fees incurred since you would have not commenced your studies in the Bachelor of Nursing.

ayion

HSC
If you end up receiving an offer to study your desired degree in February Round 1, a possible solution would be to enrol in your desired degree and subsequently discontinue your enrolment in the Bachelor of Nursing, which can be done by accessing Sydney Student, then going to "My studies", "Course details", then "Discontinue your course".

Additional information can be found using the following link:

Of course, there will most likely not be any fees incurred since you would have not commenced your studies in the Bachelor of Nursing.
thank you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)