uni bags? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do you have one bag you use for uni? what size? or do you pick whatever come out of the cupboard that morning?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
somedays I just bring a shoulder bag (ie, days with lectures only) and other days I bring a backpack (especially if im gonna be at uni for most of the day)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I pretty much always wear the same backpack, although I almost never bring textbooks to and from UNI, so it's not very big.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I was thinking of buying a shoulder bag, but I might wait until I know how much I have to carry.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i might do the same thing, see what i have to carry and what type of bag i will need.

do you carry lunch every day? and drinks?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i do what minai does....

the shoulder bag is easier to access and lets you take stuff out when your on the move

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
backpack is the way to go. easier to run with when your late to class.

David27

Usually the bag I always bring to uni is my girfriend. She can carry quite a load, you know.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by iambored
i might do the same thing, see what i have to carry and what type of bag i will need.

do you carry lunch every day? and drinks?
I bring lunch and water whenever I can, cause u tend to spend a LOT for food at uni

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I have 2 1/2 bags... I use to have 3. One of them is dying. A satchel and a (well, was two) backpack(s) for good measure.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
just get something u can fit A4 size stuff in it, in case u need to take textbooks or borrow something.. whether it be a shoulder bag, backpack or something u carry on ur head

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i have gone against everything i believed in and actually bought a backpack for uni :(
but its ok, its pretty and its reasonably small, like it will still fit everything i need, but it doesnt sit a kilometre off my back
ive been looking at my timetable and it looks like two days im only gunna have one subject (mondays for an hour and fridays for three hours, one of which is a tute and the other a lab) so if i enrol in those ones early enough and get them, i will prob only take a little shoulder bag that day and carry any textbooks or whatever

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm going to be living so close to uni that I think I will just take a shoulder bag.... it's only a 5 min walk away so I can go home in the breaks in between loectures and stuff.

Ashleet

HSC
i think im just going to use the bag i had for school, we never had lockers or anything so its experienced in carrying heavy loads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)