uni bags? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
I just use my standard Quicksilver bag. If I've got heaps of shit, I'll use my mid sized luggage hand bag, and if I don't have much to carry, I'll just take my Fitness First bag.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
i use my caribee bag for everything. i take it to uni, use it when i go to the shops, when i travel back home, etc. i've become too lazy to match bags with outfits and have bags for different occasions!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
For composition, for web design, for writing essays, and for performance. Our electronic music concerts are pretty much driven on laptops.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
black leather briefcase with silver clasps - any comments? like functionality, style, etc?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Phanatical said:
For composition, for web design, for writing essays, and for performance. Our electronic music concerts are pretty much driven on laptops.
Composing on laptops is brilliant. Which program do you use, Sibelius 2?

sss34

HSC
I find for uni that i take a lot of books that can get quite heavy, but i hate taking a backpack. I have a shoulder bag, but i make sure i buy one with slightly longer straps so you can easily access books etc. I generally take food as well, because i have a crazy timetable and tend to have 8 hours of classes a day with no break and when i take my own food, i can quickly eat some while im on the run between classes. Its good to take snacks like muesli bars that you can eat in lectures when the lecturers aren't looking :) Enjoy uni!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)