Union Board Elections 2008 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Rafy said:
The size of your sig is so much nicer. If only waf and kokodamonkey could follow suit. I don't need it screaming at me every time I read a thread!

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Dirty left wing, liberal party hating, communist. First you bitch about going to war know its about signiture size, when will this ever stop.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
The size of your sig is so much nicer. If only waf and kokodamonkey could follow suit. I don't need it screaming at me every time I read a thread!
Hahaha but that's the aim.

That and I cbf resizing :p

HSC
Raven3333 said:
Dirty left wing, liberal party hating, communist. First you bitch about going to war know its about signiture size, when will this ever stop.
Going to war? I never said anything about that. I am the most politically ignorant person you will ever meet.

withoutaface said:
Hahaha but that's the aim.

That and I cbf resizing :p
But it hurts my eyes :(

kokodamonkey

HSC
we are happy to sponsor a charity event to raise funds for you to buy some sort of sunglasses so your eyes no longer hurt when looking at our sig's.

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
we are happy to sponsor a charity event to raise funds for you to buy some sort of sunglasses so your eyes no longer hurt when looking at our sig's.
It's easier for you to resize. Pay for my optometrist bills who don't ya? Less is more sometimes. Would it make a difference if I said I'd be more likely to vote for you looking at Rafy's sig than yours?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I'll vote for Alex. He seems like he's got the right ideas.
What ideas? I'm looking at his pamphlet right now and can't see anything more than useless rhetoric about student control of o week, verge and the bull (hint: they're already 100% student controlled).

Also didn't you say you wouldn't vote for someone who failed the honi's quiz?

kokodamonkey

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I'll vote for Alex. He seems like he's got the right ideas.
He seems like one of those types that wants to bring back CSU and make everyone pay $650 for union membership or fail their degree

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
I had a chat with alex today, seems like a nice bloke. Don't see any of the other contenders walking up to me for a chat.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
But if you can convince everybody not to vote....THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE DECIDING VOTE!!!111

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
withoutaface said:
Carmen has withdrawn...
:( i liked the carmen sandiego reference on her campaign shirts. (not that i know anything about her policies or anything.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)