UNI's Starting And I Don't Want To Go (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I so don't feel like going back to uni.... I just came back from travelling for a while and now I just want to pack up my bags and travel the world... unfortunately I don't have the money to do that....

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
every time i start something big....like highschool, uni or a new job i always have doubts but i think that's pretty natural so you're probably having cold feet. however, if you're still feeling that way after a couple of months then maybe it'll be time to really reconsider it.

tyra

HSC
im really looking forward to uni. im even counting down the days on my calendar. ive just been so bored over the holidays and now i want something to do.... badly. i know this sounds crazy but i love to learn and i can't wait to get started on those assignments!!

kow_dude

HSC
Same here... it's been really boring at home. I've had absolutely no mental stimulation during the past month.

Last edited:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh damn acu.. i think we have more holidays sometime though
if anyone cares.. my lectures were kinda boring today but it should be fun once we get into the subjects.. it sucks cuz walking from strathfield station takes like 20 mins so ur all hot and sweaty then going into a cold lecture room then walking back again.. gonna have to like take a jumper and carry it around whenever im walking
blah tomorrow i have 11-12 lecture then 3-5pm tute.. what am i going to do for 3 hours :S maybe go to burwood shops mmm

HSC
I'm worried about going there on wednesday, i'm not even doing subjects that i like, well, i like the sounds of them, but i'm not doing what i want.,

im doing B Arts (psych and media) but im really into music, so nothing im doing this year has anything to do with music ... i want to wait uni out for a bit to see if i like it, which i kind of do so far, like th atmosphere, but im sick of hearing people going on about doing their dream course, when im just doing something for the sake of going to uni.

anyone else feel like that?

D.Larie

noel gallagher, the course you're doing (Arts - Psychology and Media) sounds interesting.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
cro_angel said:
yeh damn acu.. i think we have more holidays sometime though
if anyone cares.. my lectures were kinda boring today but it should be fun once we get into the subjects.. it sucks cuz walking from strathfield station takes like 20 mins so ur all hot and sweaty then going into a cold lecture room then walking back again.. gonna have to like take a jumper and carry it around whenever im walking
blah tomorrow i have 11-12 lecture then 3-5pm tute.. what am i going to do for 3 hours :S maybe go to burwood shops mmm
yeh..mine were boring today too coz it was all just introductory stuff that i already knew..hopefully things will get better..

and i had to travel a bit today as well..but at least you get air conned rooms..none of mine were except my last one..and it was a bit late then :(

i also learnt that you drink a lot of water lol (well i did anyway)..think i'm gonna have to take two water bottles..and my own food..lol

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
noel_gallagher said:
I'm worried about going there on wednesday, i'm not even doing subjects that i like, well, i like the sounds of them, but i'm not doing what i want.,

im doing B Arts (psych and media) but im really into music, so nothing im doing this year has anything to do with music ... i want to wait uni out for a bit to see if i like it, which i kind of do so far, like th atmosphere, but im sick of hearing people going on about doing their dream course, when im just doing something for the sake of going to uni.

anyone else feel like that?
I didn't really know what i wanted to do when i started uni so i didnt have the problem of not getting what i wanted. Noel Gallagher why dont you do music units as electives?

ChrisE

HSC
im working for a year so i get to the stage where i hate the work force and want to go back to student life so ill hopefully appreciate uni more with its holidays and learning and such . thats my plan :D

ChrisE

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I so don't feel like going back to uni.... I just came back from travelling for a while and now I just want to pack up my bags and travel the world... unfortunately I don't have the money to do that....
what im probabaly going to do is be a camp councillor in the us, there for 9 weeks and they pay pretty crap but all your food and accomodation is paid for. you get enough to almost break even on flight cost, and if you save up enough money you can travel independently through the us afterwards for as little or as long as you want.
similar things are in europe and other parts of the world so its worth checking out i say. www.ccusa.com

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
uni cant wait

this is the whole reason i went thru the bloody hsc

plus im bored

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Christ, uni starts in a week...great, a semester of auditing and taxation..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)