University Medicine ATAR Comparison request (1 Viewer)

oliverfront

HSC
Hey can you guys help me find the minimum ATARs required for undergrad medicine at different unis? Preferably NSW. I'm just scared of the GAMSAT..

Mdzabakly

HSC
UWS : 95.5 non greater western
93.5 for greater western resident
nsw: 96 is cut off+ umat will determine weather you get the interview ( 96 would need 90 + percentile )

such_such

HSC
Hey can you guys help me find the minimum ATARs required for undergrad medicine at different unis? Preferably NSW. I'm just scared of the GAMSAT..
Undergrad - UMAT
Postgrad - GAMSAT

Generally you would be looking of an ATAR of 92+ on average but for UNSW at least 96 with a perfect UMAT score though

mirakon

nigga
HSC
92+ atar on average?

Lolnope

Unsw requires a minimum of 96 but practically speaking u definitely want to have an ATAR of 99+, preferably 99.5+. UWS has the threshold system pointed out earlier, but u need to ebsure u get a high UMAT and nail the interview

deswa1

HSC
UWS : 95.5 non greater western
93.5 for greater western resident
nsw: 96 is cut off+ umat will determine weather you get the interview ( 96 would need 90 + percentile )
96 needs a perfect UMAT. Not even 100th percentile- a perfect raw score iirc which is virtually impossible.

barbernator

HSC
my friends brother got into UNSW with 97.15 and 80 umat. obviously ripped the interviews. he may have been classified as partially rural so that would have probs helped

Last edited:

oliverfront

HSC
Undergrad - UMAT
Postgrad - GAMSAT

Generally you would be looking of an ATAR of 92+ on average but for UNSW at least 96 with a perfect UMAT score though
Yeah I know about which is which, I was just saying that I would rather do the umat instead of gamsat.

Probably because I'm not a very science type of person. I do bio, and I guess I can do prep courses of it though. I've just heard horror stories about the gamsat though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)