unrequited love (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Discuss, with references to past or present experience.

django_

HSC
lol i was just about so say..geeee sounds like a fkn hsc english question lol

hmmmmz..unrequited means like...not returned, aye?

well thats never happened to me hehe oh kinda...but yeh anyways lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'm kinda a stalker... i act like a nice decent guy, then once a girl starts going out with me i decide to be really weird, then when they leave me i leave breathing noises on their voice mail and show up at their school.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm kinda a stalker... i act like a nice decent guy, then once a girl starts going out with me i decide to be really weird, then when they leave me i leave breathing noises on their voice mail and show up at their school.
ARGH I HATE YOU RORIX

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes, i have ascertained from reading this forum that people on boredofstudies.org really get around, they're only 18 and have already had 4 deep relationships and over 12 sexual partners.

django_

HSC
no!! thats not true!! im 17 and have only had one sexual partner and intend on keeping it that way :)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Hahahahaha. Idiots.

That doesn't exist.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

What you mean by "unrequited love" is that you are lower on the ladder than someone they have a chance with. This is called a disparity, and sadly, you will lose UNLESS somehow you enhance your status.

If you find yourself in such a situation, change your standards immediately to avoid disappointment.

The smart thing to do when someone doesn't like you is to find someone else, preferably better, and I'll tell you now, that's not bloody hard.

django_

HSC
ohhh i seeeee! i didnt read the article but beleive u anyway lol

alby

cool duckie
HSC
django_ said:
lol i was just about so say..geeee sounds like a fkn hsc english question lol
yup very eng essay q.....GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!! *runs off screaming* lol

oh btw...ziff....get over the whole 'there's no such thing as unrequited love, everything's technical & related to that site' crap.....just caus your love life's a shit hole doesnt mean you have to tell us we're wrong & have to update our standards or whatever bull crap you said....

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Standards.. I wouldn't seek anyone who believed in 'standards'.
they had a call up about this on the radio once.. it's amazing how persistant some people are, one guy was after a girl for TWENTY YEARS, one day she decided (why not), he then went on to explain they've been maried for 5 years.... like seriously .. that's crazy commitment there lol

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Actually it's quite healthy. Statements like "whatever bull crap you said...." show your unwillingness or inability to comprehend and debate what was said. This is unhealthy.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but it exists through the fault of those who are seeking the person who has rejected them. If they just moved on and found another woman or man, it wouldn't be a problem. It's a very simple concept.

Standards? I use standards. They're a necessity. I know the sort of people I get along well with and hence, the standards are merely a way of cutting down the potential bad relationships by an enormous margin. I don't see why you shouldn't utilise your own self-knowledge to make any relationship (of any kind) benficial to both participants. If you know what you like, chase after that.

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
ARGH I HATE YOU RORIX
Sugar, Not-That-Bright != rorix.

Cherry's problem is that she wants me, but can't have me ;)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Shit yes, all the girls I've ever really liked have never liked me back. I've ended up good friends with most of them (worst enemies with some too). I also had a bit of trouble getting over this one girl, **sigh** but now we're fighting and I can't stand her, but I still like her. Its terrible. :(

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
i liked this guy for ages (like two months) then i slowly dried up on him. a week after i had finally decided i couldn't be bothered with him, he kissed me. mmaahhhh. sooo annoying.

almost every time that someone i like starts to like me back, i get really sick of them and can't stand their company. gah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)