UNSW 2014 Rollcall (1 Viewer)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UNSW 2014ers Rollcall

And since I seem to be one of the few people doing Human Resources at UNSW, let me say that the second year courses are more interesting than the first year courses. To me, anyway. Some people think differently.
It's true MGMT courses get more interesting later down the track. MGMT1001 gives a poor reflection of what the rest of the courses are like. Starting to wish I did a HR major instead of Finance >.>

williamdaft

HSC

It's true MGMT courses get more interesting later down the track. MGMT1001 gives a poor reflection of what the rest of the courses are like. Starting to wish I did a HR major instead of Finance >.>
Ok thats interesting.. well I'm going to do MGMT1001 for sem1, let's see how this goes.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) - First year, pretty keen to start.

Onners

HSC
Is anyone here going to the science faculty welcome/info day tomorrow?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
1st year B Social Work/B Social Research and Policy
Does anyone know anyone doing this?
:)
Have a friend in 3rd year Social Work - she seems to enjoy it. I believe you'll have to do a subject on Developmental Studies? She hated that. A lot.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

Anyway - I'm actually doing a weird double major in Accounting and Human Resources. Neither of them require you to be awesome in Maths. If they did, I wouldn't be taking them, since I'm absolutely horrible at Maths. (Except trigonometry, for some odd reason.)

And since I seem to be one of the few people doing Human Resources at UNSW, let me say that the second year courses are more interesting than the first year courses. To me, anyway. Some people think differently.
It's not that weird. My sister said that it comes in handy if you want to go into management further down the track, obviously coupled with accounts exp, analyst & operations - being an all rounder is good. I generally love business related studies, so we'll see how I go.

Regarding the math... I'll take your word on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)