UNSW 2014 Rollcall (1 Viewer)

MiseryParade

HSC
Optom/Sci for now, although considering switching to Law/Sci in late round offers just for the luls. Med reject, so honestly have no idea what to do this year with myself. :(

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Optom/Sci for now, although considering switching to Law/Sci in late round offers just for the luls. Med reject, so honestly have no idea what to do this year with myself. :(
Pick what you will have the most passion towards and will enjoy as a degree.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
med :( unfortunately i am socially crippled and failed my med interview so now i have to find something that i won't hate too much to do this year
Don't give up on med. Keep trying through alternate methods. I'm sure you will get in one day and be happy.

For the time being, do something which is most related to med.

sparkling_stars

HSC
would you mind sharing your atar/umat for optom/sci? I missed out on getting an offer for it

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UNSW 2014ers Rollcall

It's not that weird. My sister said that it comes in handy if you want to go into management further down the track, obviously coupled with accounts exp, analyst & operations - being an all rounder is good. I generally love business related studies, so we'll see how I go.

Regarding the math... I'll take your word on it.
Eh, I think the same, but many others have called me an odd duckling. I guess only time will tell!

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
Got into Advanced Science & Arts from the main round offer :) Anyone here also doing Advanced Science?

yasminee96

HSC
med :( unfortunately i am socially crippled and failed my med interview so now i have to find something that i won't hate too much to do this year
Oh my, you're in my position :"( ... stay in optom! We'll be friends and keep trying to get into med together... head up! :D

would you mind sharing your atar/umat for optom/sci? I missed out on getting an offer for it
I got 98 ATAR and 79th UMAT (169) and was offered a position

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Who hasn't collected their ID cards yet?
Me. I am feeling a bit scared that the photo on my student ID card will turn out horribly...(always manage to have the worst student ID photos throughout my high school life, hope it will change for uni:))

D94

HSC
N/A
Me. I am feeling a bit scared that the photo on my student ID card will turn out horribly...(always manage to have the worst student ID photos throughout my high school life, hope it will change for uni:))
Hmm....maybe shine a torch at your face when they take your photo, otherwise, you will be about 10 shades darker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)