• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW Chemistry Bridging Course... (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

^ Hmmm did you sit right at the front? Cos if you did you were right in front of me :p

elfm

HSC
ameh said:
Just a side question, on my timetable the subject CHEM1011 reads ''Laboratory''; Where exactly on campus is this?

:)
Chem labs are located along that white enclosed pathway underneath all that construction work. You can get to it going through the entrance near the bookshop or going through the entrance near applied science/1st stop high street.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Why are you doing a chem bridging course if you're not doing anything chem related in your degree? :S

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
I'm in the one with the South-Asian woman who says "isn't it?" after every sentence, even if it's completely grammatically incorrect. I'm the tall white guy with a goatee (no mustache).

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Ah I think I know who you are! :)

I'm in the same tutorial as you, that is if we both agree she's Indian :(

G

Gavvvvvin

Maximus said:
I'm in the one with the South-Asian woman who says "isn't it?" after every sentence, even if it's completely grammatically incorrect. I'm the tall white guy with a goatee (no mustache).
the woman that says calsheeeeeeeum! its calcium dammit! are you the guy that sits at the back left hand side with some asian chic? cos if so im like sitting right next to yous

elfm

HSC
Dr Singh is a shit lecturer. A few people from my course complained about her to the head office a few times and she got so pissed off :p I wasn't there to witness it though... i was too busy jigging her lecturers cos all her slides were up on the net and she didn't really say anything different to what were on the slides.

SonyHK

HSC
elfm said:
Dr Singh is a shit lecturer. A few people from my course complained about her to the head office a few times and she got so pissed off :p I wasn't there to witness it though... i was too busy jigging her lecturers cos all her slides were up on the net and she didn't really say anything different to what were on the slides.
Hey do you know the site where I can get these lecture\tutorial notes for the Chemistry Bridging course??
Cuz I don't listen in lectures\tutorials and don't learn anything :\

Also do you know where I can download some chemistry bridging course past papers?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
ameh said:
Ouch. Well, I hope she's not being too evil to you all.:rofl:

I can't exactly praise her teaching techniques. She turns up 30 minutes late to the tutorials, then demands we show our tutorial work, and if you haven't done it, you betta run! Then she calls off the tutorial occasionally, she always seems to be 'stuck in traffic'.

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
the woman that says calsheeeeeeeum! its calcium dammit! are you the guy that sits at the back left hand side with some asian chic? cos if so im like sitting right next to yous
That'd be me. Reveal yourself.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)