UNSW Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Re: UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2015.

391, 393, 394, 396, 397, 399, L94, M10 all go past on Anzac Parade iirc.

M50 and 891 (express) and 370 (Only from Green Square though) go past on High street.

There are a lot of public buses which go past UNSW. If you are absolutely unsure just ask the bus driver.

372, 374, 376 (from Central) and 373 and 377 (from Museum) go to the Racecourse and Randwick campus if you ever need to go past there.
For future reference ^

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

mreditor16

HSC

guys two things

a) how do I set up zmail etc?

b) by mistake, when enrolling I chose B Actl with B Science instead of B Actl with B Commerce. Admissions Team said they will try to fix it within the week. so hopefully that gets done. but I was curious about whether there will be any trace of it, because that happened when accepting offer? like who would be able to know about this mistake? is it listed ontranscript or something? like where would there be a trace of this?

thanks ! :D

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

hehehe morning Central lines in first semester no more

Every 15 minutes or so after 9 am. Before 9 am they come every 10 minutes iirc.
would be easier to wait in line, they're not that long in the early mornings

Damn I'm doing it in 3rd year most likely. Possibly 4th but doubt it.
well I am not sure about my degree lol but yeah I'd be doing it 3/4th year. MMAN3200 is a pre so probably 4th

guys two things

b) by mistake, when enrolling I chose B Actl with B Science instead of B Actl with B Commerce. Admissions Team said they will try to fix it within the week. so hopefully that gets done. but I was curious about whether there will be any trace of it, because that happened when accepting offer? like who would be able to know about this mistake? is it listed ontranscript or something? like where would there be a trace of this?

there was a thread

probably not in this case

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

guys two things

https://www.it.unsw.edu.au/students/zmail/index.html

Make a pw for it which is separate to the rest and then you can use outlook 365. [noparse]zXXXXXXXX@zmail.unsw.edu.au[/noparse]

Not sure if there will be anything that will say you were enrolled into Actl/Sci at first but I highly doubt it.

Should show up as Actl/Commerce afterwards from here on in everywhere if it is fixed up that quickly. Shouldn't show up that you transferred or anything.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

would be easier to wait in line, they're not that long in the early mornings
Nah I had to wait once 30 minutes and there after for the first 7 weeks of semester one I started going to a different station.

well I am not sure about my degree lol but yeah I'd be doing it 3/4th year. MMAN3200 is a pre so probably 4th
Hmm yeah depends. I do 3 other MTRN courses so should see you eventually in one (inb4wedon'tgg).

photastic

HSC

Dont know if I should my student ID tmmr since its gonna be death heat period tomorrow.

rob93

HSC

Which of the buses between central and UNSW are opal enabled? Are the buses between green square and UNSW also opal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)