Unsw co-op 2009 (1 Viewer)

Winn

HSC
.wysiwyg { FONT: 9pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle }
so jeans and a top would be fine?
After you log in on Co-op, under the instruction menu, go to FAQs, there is a section called "what to wear to briefing day" or something similar^^

vivien023

HSC
Oh~ ... and is it possible for someone to get more than two interviews? I've been looking around, and everyone seems somewhat capped at two. o_o
yeah it is possible, my school's captain got 3 interviews

vivien023

HSC
After you log in on Co-op, under the instruction menu, go to FAQs, there is a section called "what to wear to briefing day" or something similar^^
yeah! =] thanks !
but i just want to know what others are wearing because i dont want to be too casual and yeah...

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
I got..

..nothing.

Fuck.

It looks like i'll have to snap my spinal cord doing manual labor for a year before I can go to uni.

AndreRieu

HSC
haha I love the part on the website that says to refer to the following picture as to what to wear and its a picture of all their heads..........
from what i can guess its important that we have really nice hair :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
LOL at my mum who is trying to get the most expensive suit out there to impress them! @_@

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I just checked my email for the first time in a month, and I seemed to have gotten a Co-op interview for Electrical Engineering. I don't know anything about it, and I don't recall putting it as one of my UAC preferences... plus the briefing day and the interview are both in the middle of my schoolies (on the 25/26th).

Anywho, I only just accepted the interview, so I guess I'll be going in any case. Hoping to become an amateur expert on electrical engineering by then...

untouchablecuz

HSC
I just checked my email for the first time in a month, and I seemed to have gotten a Co-op interview for Electrical Engineering. I don't know anything about it, and I don't recall putting it as one of my UAC preferences... plus the briefing day and the interview are both in the middle of my schoolies (on the 25/26th).

Anywho, I only just accepted the interview, so I guess I'll be going in any case. Hoping to become an amateur expert on electrical engineering by then...
your going down sucker

haha, only kidding :)

goodluck, seems like me and you are the only ones here to get an electrical offer

blueberry08

HSC
I got my first 2 prefs accounting nd finance :) bt I became so lazy after HSC i cbb preparing at all even though i really want co-op xD

vivien023

HSC
lols

i dont know what to prepare...

ahhh.... everyone preparing like crazy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)