UNSW commerce -- approx. how many students?? (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
sam_account said:
seems like unsw is ripping students off BIG TIME!!!!!!
It has nothing to do with UNSW. All the indoor courts are run independently by UniGym, who has nothing to do with UNSW.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Razengen said:
ROFL man you know RICKy ?,... his my good mate... you know his going back to COLUMBIA ?.... and never coming back... yea we use to play there... me and him.. but then ... we moved on.... he plays at Bankstown for his club... and i play at Alexandria for my CLub.... hmmm maybe i've seen you there before
Yeah i do. Yeah i figured he went back overseas :p He wasn't a mate mate, just a "hey what's up man, good to see you again, let's ball" kinda friend :)

Good times in year 11. He used to play at PCYC most tuesdays and wednesdays and thursdays while i was there tuesdays and wed. My favourite memory was him doing one of his AI crossovers on some poor fool and than going up for a fancy layup...until i came over and blocked him all the way to the other side of the court. :p

Sam, PCYC membership is like 10-20 bucks for a year. I forgot exact amount. I like the court. Except when it's slippery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)