UNSW Coop 2014 + general questions (1 Viewer)

KamiKara

HSC
Even though results come out on the 18th I doubt they'll contact us until a while after.
What do you mean results come out later? Do you do IB
Yep IB. I think they'd contact shortlisted applicants pretty soon after if someone does not meet the requirements or declines the offer.

dyjs

HSC
Anyone apply for bis And willing to share their result?

I got shortlisted. Man I call bullshit on their estimated 16 spots

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

I heard a lot of people on the induction day already had cadet offers from the accounting firms. So competition is tight

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
why does unsw never meet deadlines. telling people outcomes will be released "before 12" nek minnut it's quarter past and still nothing. Afaik this has happened numerous times in the past few years.
Wait until you get your exam marks. Completely ahead of time there. As you get older, you have more priority for time matters at UNSW (for example, usually you get to make your timetable a few days earlier then the lower year students, etc).

chelseahunter

HSC
N/A

I declined my BIS conditional offer. My friend also declined her BIS offer so hopefully you were at the top of the shortlist! Good luck with co-op :)

Flop21

HSC
Bump?

Anyone applied for coop this year? I applied for computer science. Hope I get an interview but being realistic probably not lol (nearly no extracurriculars + only above average marks).

Anyone know what they look for in computer science applicants?

D94

HSC
N/A
Bump?

Anyone applied for coop this year? I applied for computer science. Hope I get an interview but being realistic probably not lol (nearly no extracurriculars + only above average marks).

Academically, do you run a website or make programs in your spare time? Have your programming skills assisted in the community or at school?

The co-op program is a leadership program, have you had any community involvement demonstrating leadership?

p0llex

HSC
Bump?

Yeah I applied for finance and banking, wrote up my application extremely last minute though so not too hopeful.

Do you know when they are sending out interview invitations?

Flop21

HSC
Yeah I applied for finance and banking, wrote up my application extremely last minute though so not too hopeful.

Do you know when they are sending out interview invitations?
5th nov

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)