UNSW Course Semester 2 [Expected Program Duration: 48 months] ??? 48?? (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you should clarify it with the UNSW faculty of Engineering. The best way is to talk to academic planner who are available for all faculties including engineering.

I saved you the hassle of finding out directly linking you to the site.
http://www.eng.unsw.edu.au/info-about/contact-us

You can email but i found that emailing takes alooot of time. so best contact them on student enquiries at the engineering school offices. Click on Student enquiries.

I had the same problem as you. When i got into Commerce and law it said 60 months course when on the outline it clearly said 5 years. So i called them up. Apparently you might have applied to a DIPLOMA of Engineering which is like a side off of an actual Bachelor of engineering course.

So a bachelor of engineering is 4 years gives you the proper degree while a DIPLOMA of engineering(48 month) at UNSw gives you only a limited qualifications of an engineer. Better confirm it with UAC as well. They might have mistaken your UAC application as well.

HSC
Uni Grad
I think you should clarify it with the UNSW faculty of Engineering. The best way is to talk to academic planner who are available for all faculties including engineering.

You can email but i found that emailing takes alooot of time. so best contact them on student enquiries at the engineering school offices. Click on Student enquiries.

I had the same problem as you. When i got into Commerce and law it said 60 months course when on the outline it clearly said 5 years. So i called them up. Apparently you might have applied to a DIPLOMA of Engineering which is like a side off of an actual Bachelor of engineering course.

So a bachelor of engineering is 4 years gives you the proper degree while a DIPLOMA of engineering(48 month) at UNSw gives you only a limited qualifications of an engineer. Better confirm it with UAC as well. They might have mistaken your UAC application as well.
I actually think so too. repped. :)

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC

omigawd ehehehehehe
you're s0 ~funny~
U r lyk da king 0f trolls
lez put it in faceb00k hehehehe
(kill yourself)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I didn't know you were a BoS-er too.

amazing

revenant_wings

GOD******E
HSC
Uni Grad
omigawd ehehehehehe
you're s0 ~funny~
U r lyk da king 0f trolls
lez put it in faceb00k hehehehe
(kill yourself)
ok retard, must of forgot your english since you got a whole generation of inbreeds. Go to TAFE, it's where you belong.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
ok retard, must of forgot your english since you got a whole generation of inbreeds. Go to TAFE, it's where you belong.
aw man i wish i cud get in2 tafe
I tryed to geet in2 tafe last year, i jumped da fence but dey dragged me bak out :cry: :cry: :cry:

i don't got a hole generati0n of inbreeds :cry: :cry: y yu say that :cry:

Unlimited

HSC
Hey guys,

I just got a letter from UNSW saying i got accepted to my Engineering course at UNSW but on the letter it says that the program duration is only 48 months when it shout be 4 years?

Could someone explain this please?

Thank You.
surprised your troll thread got this many replies, tbh.

(unless you're not trolling, and if so: LOL good luck in engineering, you'll need it!)

IamBread

HSC
Haha I think you got hrs in a day and months in a year mixed up :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I suppose we all have our moments...

(make sure it doesn't happen in an exam)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)