UNSW Exams in a Marquee?? (1 Viewer)

horny unicorn

HSC
He is just stressed about exams so goes trolling to try to escape the pressures of real life.. happens from time to time..
I am sure he is aware that straight HD's or not, if you don't have the right personality in real life then no one is going to hire you thus it's obviously just trolling..
nah you don't know the back story

HSC
I was in Marquee B for Finance today.

The Marquee was okay enough but that walk from the Meeting Tree to the Marquees... geez. I didn't know the tunnel was that long.
the tunnels are vile

my math exam was in marquee d and by the end of the tunnel my socks (both pairs) were wet and gross

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I never knew there was even tunnels under there. How long is this tunnel?

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol how come you haven't been there yet? takes about 10 minutes to walk through them

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
solo just hops the fence.

Fuck da' authoritah!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
teach me.
Bro, read your sig. You like maths? You like money? Then you'll love Comm/Sci! Do a major in Math/Stats for Sci and Fins for Comm and all the bitches will be like "oh my god, you wanna ferky-ferky?!" Srs bro.

W

Wonka1

He is just stressed about exams so goes trolling to try to escape the pressures of real life.. happens from time to time..
I am sure he is aware that straight HD's or not, if you don't have the right personality in real life then no one is going to hire you thus it's obviously just trolling (assuming he'd rather be earning serious money instead of getting HD's that are onl the means to getting the job in the first place, not the ends themselves)..
What planet r u living on bitch. Applications with less than 85WAM are thrown in the bin immediately.

W

Wonka1

obese elec eng drop out at unsw
3rd year commerce or something

he is hilarious
WHo the fuck are you.

Also, you don't seem to understand. I didn't drop elec because it is was too hard. I could have finished it easy. I got 88 for a circuits course last year. I just don't find it interesting and don't think I am going to work in that field. I enjoy commerce more, commerce jobs pay more money and have better conditions than engineering jobs in general, and I am up to the challenge of doing actuarial as a major. I didn't just switch to commerce so I could bludge through university like all of the people that major in marketing or management.

You wouldn't cope one semester in engineering.

Last edited by a moderator:

BL3H

HSC
WHo the fuck are you.

Also, you don't seem to understand. I didn't drop elec because it is was too hard. I could have finished it easy. I got 88 for a circuits course last year. I just don't find it interesting and don't think I am going to work in that field. I enjoy commerce more, commerce jobs pay more money and have better conditions than engineering jobs in general, and I am up to the challenge of doing actuarial as a major. I didn't just switch to commerce so I could bludge through university like all of the people that major in marketing or management.

Don't lie you dropped out because you couldn't cope.

88 in one unit you must be proud

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
88 for a circuits course is fantastic actually. Although ee isn't for everyone.

The guy doesn't put himself in a good light by putting down others so much although a lot of what he says about tutors etc is correct for the most part in my opinion also.

RANK 1

HSC
WHo the fuck are you.

say what you want, bottom line is that you're an obese douche bag and no one likes you

halapenyo

HSC
WHo the fuck are you.

did you actually get these marks or do you just make this up. bcuz some of the marks you mention 93 for acct, 95 for econ and 88 for elec engineering (which is supposed to be hardest engineering discipline) seem unrealistic.

tambam

HSC
What planet r u living on bitch. Applications with less than 85WAM are thrown in the bin immediately.
Matty g serious question, good on you for having an HD wam, but when it comes time for an interview how you gonna restrain them man titties inside a business suit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)