UNSW O Week 2014 chat thread (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
fuck off, go to your uni which supposedly has a better social life
yeah that's what i was always confused about

Apparently USyd has this awesome social life but everyone goes to our O-Week

I remember hitting on some English chick in first year, nek minnit "i dont actually go here, i go to usyd" <_<

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
The USyd students only go to UNSW to steal the ideas for their clubs and societies :p

But probably some go here and there because of old friends and stuff from HS.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah that's what i was always confused about

Apparently USyd has this awesome social life but everyone goes to our O-Week

I remember hitting on some English chick in first year, nek minnit "i dont actually go here, i go to usyd" <_<
quite a few USYD students also go to UNSW parties like Oktoberfest, the toga party and foundation day

haven't met any UNSW students that go to Usyd parties, in fact I don't even know of any usyd parties (tbh I am a bit of a social hermit though)

deswa1

HSC
Yes join Bsoc everyone!! And come to the stall and say hi and sign up for peer mentoring which is heaps of fun :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes join Bsoc everyone!! And come to the stall and say hi and sign up for peer mentoring which is heaps of fun :)
I'm keen to meet the Deswa. Dat .95 and comment on SMH. For some reason I keep mixing you up with BTX. probs coz of them bosthetics.

ps. any secrets to comm? also when's bsoc ocamp? any deets?

deswa1

HSC
Camp is Friday 7th March- Sunday 9th March (Just after first week). And no real secrets to comm, just try to understand it all and it shouldn't be too hard.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
quite a few USYD students also go to UNSW parties like Oktoberfest, the toga party and foundation day

haven't met any UNSW students that go to Usyd parties, in fact I don't even know of any usyd parties (tbh I am a bit of a social hermit though)
darn usyd students - coming in here and taking places at our parties, leaving students from our uni in the cold waiting in line

THE BEST DEFENCE IS A FENCE

When do the tickets go on sale??
iirc, first day of o-week and they sell out fast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)