UNSW Rollcall 2015 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
A fresh new year begins as the 2052 hood will progressively become a lot busier soon. The cricketers are currently representing us at village green and many different teams representing the New South are preparing for their competitions and year ahead. A lot of students from previous years are enjoying the good old 3 month break exclusive to a university student. Some Undergraduates, Postgraduates, Alumni and all have joined the workforce while others have found their pursuits elusive to no avail.

A month and a half left, just past the midpoint of our break; or for HSC leavers about three quarters of their break done. The Alumni will leave, provided that they can resist the allure of the 2052 hood. In this cycle, some fresh faces will arrive whether they be HSC leavers or transferring students. As always, spotting the first years will be quite the sight. However, integrating them into the 2052 hood will be even more interesting.

As a start to such integrate, let us differentiate ourselves based on what academic program we all study. Post below what program and what year of university study you will be in for 2015.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I'll start.

Beginning my second year of BE (Electrical) / ME (Electrical).

CaptainPrice

HSC
First year B Science, hoping to transfer to Computer Science second semester!

edit: JUST GOT ACCEPTED FOR COMPSCI NO NEED FOR TRANSFER :D

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm either continuing with B Engineering (Petroleum)/B Science (Mathematics, Statistics) on my 4th year of uni. I'll be in the 3rd year of that degree.

Otherwise I'll transfer to B Science (Mathematics, Statistics) and I'll be in my final year of uni.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
First year Information Systems
May apply for Dual degree Information Systems/Commerce

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
first year actuarial/comm pending offer

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
eco/law 3rd year

lets put one more year in the tank for this infinitely long program ;P

mreditor16

HSC
This year, hopefully will be doing my first year of the double degree B Actl Studies with B Comm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)